Lauren Santo Domingo

LSD can do no wrong- and she perfects the no- makeup makeup look.

Fashion Week Refuel @1jessicahart @hayleybloom @danielleprescod
fc47718a1a4311e396f222000a9f4dd8_7.jpg

instgram.com/thelsd

Can I axe you something? @thelsd @derekblasberg
f19241f4197e11e3a31922000a1fbcdc_7.jpg

instagram.com/hayleybloom

She's quite the epitome of conservative coolness. Always so elegant. Love the prints of this last dress.

The mic says MBC an Arabic channel - excited to see the interview . Plus she looks amazing in that dress

A #latergram from today's tea time at M'O headquarters of @ascia_akf with @thelsd (in her @mop_london skirt, #shopitrightnow in our boutique!)
d62c15a21c0311e3a0bf22000aa80261_7.jpg

instagram.com/modaoperandi

Apparently she forced out Moda Operandi's founder and CEO.

Moda Operandi’s founding partners have parted ways. CEO Ãslaug Magnúsdóttir, who launched the online trunk-sale shopping site in 2011 with Vogue contributing editor Lauren Santo Domingo, has left the company, sources tell us. We hear Magnúsdóttir, who previously worked at Gilt.com and alongside Bloomingdale’s legend Marvin Traub, left after a rift formed between her and the highly styled Santo Domingo. “Lauren felt Aslaug wasn’t hip and cool enough,” a source told us. The company, a co-sponsor of this year’s Met Gala, was featured in a profile in WSJ magazine in late April, but while Magnúsdóttir participated in the interview, the CEO wasn’t photographed. A rep didn’t get back to us.

nypost

businessinsider

Here's a picture of them together ...

I too have been forced out before by someone who was obsessed with cool ... who knows what she said about me behind my back, but I would imagine my lack of coolness formed some part of the complaints :P :lol: Whatevah ...

Attachments

• aslaug-magnusdottir-lauren-santo-domingo.jpg
    aslaug-magnusdottir-lauren-santo-domingo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"