Lily McMenamy

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
Yep, Kristen's daughter. 18-years-old. Repped by Next

Might be one of Heidi Slimane's Saint Laurent Exclusives:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/buzz-...-might-be-one-of-hedi-slimanes-pfw-exclusives

k4xvk2.jpg

2r6faea.jpg

nextmodels

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to lie, even though I'm against the celebrity children obsession, I've been waiting for this for ages! I've always hoped she would get into modeling, I love her look. I hope the Saint Laurent Paris rumor is true.

I can only imagine the amount of pressure being the daughter of one of the most versatile models in the business.. hence the mouth. I'm not sure I'm ready for another 'daughter of' in modeling but Kristen's influence keeps me inevitably intrigued..

She looks really great, I love her lips. Can her and Daphne Groenveld do a shoot together? They look like sisters :lol:

She looks like a mix of Anais Pouliot and Daphne Groeneveld, but no doubt she's amazing, I wonder If Meisel will like her.

Oh my! The lips are divine! I really hope she doesn't get treated differently for being Kristen's daughter though. She is gorgeous!

Now that's a surprise. And the girl is really like a dark version of Daphne. Can anyone tell me where can I see her book? I'm not finding her @ Next website.

yay, what a great debut!! i love her look - she's like a darker version of her mother.

Forgot to add: Definitely looks like Daphne! Dying to see them in an ed together!

She has a very interesting look! Her mouth bothers me a little, though.

She was at Chanel ^_^

Chanel S/S 2013 Paris

CHA_0121_450x675.jpg

style.com

She looks so charmingly awkward :lol:

Now that's what I'm calling "good thing she's Kristen's daughter".

Not impressed.

Funny, that's exactly how I would call it as well. :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if she became the 'it' girl for the next couple seasons. Looks be damned.

Funny, that's exactly how I would call it as well. :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if she became the 'it' girl for the next couple seasons. Looks be damned.

Aw man, I decided to be nice and delete my comment but you quoted me before I did :lol:

Like her mother, there's something interesting and a little gnarly about her look, but she doesn't quite have all the great angles to her face that a model should.

I have written her off completely, but I'm a long way form hoping on her bandwagon.

OK... we get she has full lips, but the big question is, can she close her mouth?

The angle on the Chanel picture is very awkward, so I'll reserve judgement until I see her 'move her a$$, y'know..' *quoting boomerang*

She's not a model, whether or not she's Kristen's daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->