Lily McMenamy

She does remind me of Heather Matarazzo in Welcome to the Dollhouse.

Seems like many people don't like her :lol: But i find her interesting though. I wish she can close her mouth if possible :ninja:

"Elle se la raconte beaucoup"
I don't really have a like for her and plus in that Interview she sounded really snob.

That interview had her come off as dumb as a brick. She really has no natural ability as a model and you would think being a Name she would have practiced more than once with her mom before walking down the runway. I really hope they don't try to make her a thing.

Does anyone have a picture with her of her mouth closed? I'm curious.

6_BOOBOO_lily_mcmenamyNEXTPARIS_2_zpsfe616148.gif

COACD SS13 Top 10 Newcomers: #6 Lily McMenamy at Next Paris
Gif by Jeanette Hayes

she-mail.tumblr.com

^I don't see why not? COACD is a casting agency, that probably is a tacky countdown, but their opinion matter.

There sure is a lot of hate being thrown at her, which I can't say I understand. I don't think she's model material and is being given work only because of her mom, but still...

People are being too harsh on her.. even if being the daughter of a supermodel means getting more attention it's not like she only got those jobs because of her mother... she has the height and she actually has a great runway appearance.. and personally I love her sort of 90s look, the full lips, the dark, wavy hair.. so I think she has potential, especially if she's able to close her mouth..

Well, I like she likes Lush, only nice thing I can say :innocent:
Btw, mostly of Lush products work fine, not "only a week in your frige"
The interview was really paintfull to read, you can notice she is only 18.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^I think what keissmove means "THANKS MUM" is that Lily is getting all this thanks to Kristen, or at least that's what I understood. :unsure:

WAY better in motion. And she has a beautiful smile!

Kristen McMenamy: how to make it as a model

‘There are two kinds of models that make it in fashion,' Nineties supermodel Kristen McMenamy said to ELLE last night, at the opening of the Tim Walker: Story Teller exhibition at London's Somerset House. ‘Some models, who have incredible natural beauty, they make it, and they might last a few seasons. But if you really want to stay there, you need motivation.'

Kristen's own daughter, Lily, recently exploded onto the modelling scene, walking for Saint Laurent and Chanel at Paris Fashion Week, just days after signing with her first agency. But asked if Lily would follow in her footsteps, Kristen wasn't sure. 'Lily might not make it because she hasn’t got that drive. She’s interested in too many other things besides modelling.'

She recalled her own start in the business: ‘I got rejected by everyone. But I was obsessed! It was the only thing I wanted to do and I wanted it so badly. I was like a bulldog, hanging on by my teeth.’

The supermodel, who was wearing a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci dress, Alexander McQueen furry jacket and Prada shoes, said she still hasn’t lost the thrill of modelling. ‘When I get a booking for a job, I’m so excited, I’m jumping round the house. [Even though] I still earn so little. I do editorial, and it gets a lot of attention, but not always a lot of money’.

Kristen said that when she heard her daughter Lily was going to start modelling, she didn’t agree with it at first. ‘But then I thought to myself – I can’t say that, it would make me a hypocrite, so now I’m supporting her. She had a wonderful time in Paris. And now she’s gone to L.A with Hedi Slimane’

It looks like Lily McMenamy’s modelling career isn’t over quite yet then.

elleuk.com

She seems like the type Hedi likes to shoot, maybe hopefully we'll se her in an editorial, or maybe even a campaign..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->