Liverpool Street Style

yet more familar faces.. and a few randomers haha

2608103717_19ffdc127a.jpg

2608103485_f5a9bf67d9.jpg

2608103293_462561ce5e.jpg

2608103019_e79e0a4415.jpg

hoy fashion

im tempted to take my camera out and about tomorrow :ninja: we will see haha dunno if im confident at all

more from hoyfashion

2606515949_366fb3d4fd.jpg

2606515823_ccbb935f9f.jpg

2607344546_26692f0534.jpg
2607344454_277856a572.jpg

2551097158_5b5c118014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why didnt i see anything as fabulous as the images above when liverpool was on gok wans fashion fix programme on channel 4

did anyone see the girl he ended up choosing to represent liverpool?

^^ i totally missed that episode :( i know people who were on it .. was it on resently ?? recont it will be on 4 on demand or something

its on thursdays channel 4 at 8pm if i do believe. so it should still be on 4OD until the next one.

Ann-Zoe Ojedapo
Lives: Speke, Liverpool

catwalk.jpg
Ann-Zoe is currently studying Media at college. She loves all types of music, her favourite food is pizza and her style icon is Kanye West!
Liverpool promised to offer high maintenance polished looks a la "footballer's wives" as Gok checked out favoured WAG boutique Cricket. But while the wagabees were out in force on the travelling catwalk, they were joined by New Romantics, Out-There Gender-benders and Quirky Teen Queens.
Winner Ann-Zoe Ojedapo is an '80s nu-raver, whose fashion-designer mum thought she looked horrible and was bullied at school for her high-top trainers. Now she's proved them all wrong by claiming the style icon crown for the Northwest!
Her clever look really caught Gok's style eye, combining retro '80s neon colours, using an oversized jumper as a dress and adding fun, retro music inspired accessories to complete the look.
from channel4.com

there doesnt seem to be a full length pic. i wonder if people are watching and if a thread on it will be worth it since im quite interested in seeing what the other cities will come up with.

^^ i know the out there gender bender hahaha hes fabulous though :flower:.. if you look closely in this thread theres a picture of him :wink: ... thanks for posting that huni i shall have to go check it out :flower:

haha i jsut went onto the echo homepage randomly to see what weather will be like tomorrow and stumbled across this .. mad one

<H1>Gok Wan's style winner disappears
Jun 25 2008 by Tina Miles, Liverpool Echo
BF71AB32-D397-D0FD-67F9C8D5EB40C371.jpg

SHE caught the eye of fashion guru Gok Wan - but now Liverpool’s most stylish person has vanished off the radar.
Ann-Zoe Ojedapo beat hundreds of hopefuls from the city to win a place in the final of the celebrity stylist’s hunt for the nation’s best-dressed.
But Channel 4 bosses have lost touch with the A-level student and are trying to track her down in time for the prime-time TV final on August 14.
Show organisers are worried the 18-year-old could miss out on the chance to be named the most stylish person in Britain.
Today they urged Ann-Zoe, who showed off her 80s-inspired look on Gok’s travelling catwalk in the city centre last month, to come forward.
A spokesman for show producer Endemol UK said: “We are hoping she will be in touch soon to secure her place in the grand final, with a chance of being crowned the most stylish person in Britain.”
Gok, who shot to fame in How To Look Good Naked, hit the streets of Liverpool in search of the city’s top fashionistas for his new series Gok’s Fashion Fix.
He asked the cream of the fashion crop to take to the runway in Williamson Square and show why they deserved to win a place in the show’s final.
Ann-Zoe was shopping in the city and went along to the catwalk just to meet Gok.
The style icon was inundated with potential candidates, but chose Ann-Zoe to go head-to-head with seven other finalists from across the country.
The 33-year-old said: “Her style is unlike anything I have seen before.
“Her eclectic mix of urban meets Emo provokes a luscious combo of true street style.”
Gok’s Fashion Fix starts tomorrow at 8pm on Channel 4.
</H1>

The guy who designed his own outfit (I forget his name) I am SO sure he was on my train last night into Manchester. I was going to ask what you thought of the programme SnowQueen.

I think the girl who splattered her own vest was the best , or the lady in the pink dress personally.

I havent seen it yet .. im watching it on 4od atm .. give me a second and ill get back to you haha .. im guessing too play guess who .. seems as hundreds of people i know went down...

Gok was going to come to our college for the day but didnt have time .. so gutted would have been amaizing :smile:

I served a lady in work today for some shoes .. shes got into the second round of goks new show .. to do with personality .. he really is getting around now days

sorry back on topic now mods haha

I just watched it now .. i thort the program its self was quite good but i think maybe the street style catwalk thing should have been longer .. he sent people into our college to take photos,etc. and they made such a fuss out of it . . for what a 3 min slot on the show ?? the girl with the paint splatered top was boss.. the girl who won though i thort had a really boss unique street style.. i kinda liked it :ninja: not my style at all a little too much for me but it was still fun .. alot of people in liverpool wear toned down versions of that look.. and how fab was the older lady she looked so fab .. i only reconised 3 people i knew .. and the catwalk thing . the girls were all a bit waggy.. im sure there were better people out there :ninja:

I pretty much love all the blondes on this page, especially the one with the giant flowers. And one of them I'm sure I've seen before somewhere? Hmm ...

yet more from hoy fashion.. i really do need to get my camera out one day

2628376701_15b948b8f3.jpg

2629194098_aa15f0a9cd.jpg

nice view of the building site that is liverpool one haha ..building site pritty much sums upmy city

2629193594_dc27a05223.jpg

2629193386_2595c2d96d.jpg

getting the train over the water in the underground .. hmm wonder were they were going

2628374827_c7d9ccbf12.jpg

I have these shoes in black, they are from primark and they cut my feet to shreads :( :(

2628374215_a7f9cc1bb9.jpg

2628373647_ff55e193ec.jpg

2628373097_73577ddb03.jpg

that little blonde with the minnie mouse shirt is so adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->