Liverpool Street Style

3389877474_d58c4bc7d1.jpg

3389878114_5654ed89c5.jpg

"Adorably elfin and cute! Love the high-waisted, faded denim shorts and vintage blazer. The key to giving this essentially very simple look a quirky twist is the lace ankle socks, which work brilliantly contrasted against the scuffed leather brogues. Generous use of vintage jewellery completes the look perfectly!"

"A killer example of how to wear one of this season’s more glam key pieces -the lace dress - as daywear. Old faithful Doc. Martens grunge the look down so well, yet it’s kept demure with a nod to Chanel through the chain strap bag and classic jewellery. This look could be easily carried through from day to night by adding an extra slick of crimson lipstick, some platform shoe boots and a trophy jacket."

"Such perfect easy chic - a jumper dress is an instant outfit! Love both the nautical stripes and overall Chanel -esque aesthetic. The raven crop, black opaques and patent brogues keep the look crisp, while the appliquéd words add a cute tongue-in-cheek element. Nice AW 09 touch with the riveted bag too."

"A sure fire way to make a simple summer dress cut it on the city streets? Toughen up with some brogues. Great attention to detail with the lattice panels on the neckline and pockets to add interest and it's nice to see another texture incorporated into the look with the woven bag. Love love love the bowl haircut! This outfit would easily carry through to AW if teamed with an oversized chunky knit cardigan, nipped in at the waist with a tan leather belt and worn with some woolly tights and lace-up ankle boots."

"A perfect laid back day look. This is quite a simple outfit but key pieces such as the leather biker jacket and the metal belt give it a tougher edge and bring it right up to date. The gladiators are fab for SS but you could easily take this outfit in to AW by teaming it with some flat ankle boots! You could also vamp this look up for evening by just adding a pair of killer heels, some red lippy and replacing the leather jacket with a sequin one."
from insideout.topshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
3sept09.jpg
view detail
8sept09.jpg
view detail
6sept09.jpg
view detail
4sept09.jpg
view detail
7sept09.jpg
view detail
5sept09.jpg
view detail

tt1.jpg
view detail
02-9.jpg
view detail
blog02-6.jpg
view detail
tt1.jpg
view detail
02-9.jpg
view detail
blog02-6.jpg
view detail

view detail
maggie3.jpg
view detail
maggie2.jpg
view detail
1sept09.jpg
view detail
2sept09.jpg
view detail
13sept09.jpg
view detail

9sept09.jpg

view detail
01-9.jpg
view detail
view detail
06-1.jpg
view detail
05-2.jpg
view detail
02-8.jpg
view detail
01-8.jpg
view detail
1-5.jpg
view detail
03-7.jpg
view detail
view detail
04-4.jpg
view detail
blog04detail-1.jpg
view detail

heebies1-1.jpg

heebies7.jpg

heebies4.jpg

cathy.jpg

1-3.jpg
view detail
1-1.jpg
view detail
view detail
1-3.jpg
view detail
1-1.jpg
view detail
1-2.jpg
view detail
01-7.jpg
view detail
04other.jpg
view detail
02-7.jpg
view detail
aughoy5.jpg
view detail
aughoy1.jpg
view detail
aughou7.jpg
view detail

I love Liverpool city style <3 BUT sometimes i do wonder if some of these 'street style' looks are staged?!

I noticed that the girl in the black hat wearing the denim distressed shirt pictured with the blonde haired boy, she plays Lydia in the TV Show Hollyoaks.

I know half the people in the older pics and they are just walking around the street and get stopped... and everyone knows hollyoaks is filmed in liverpool so it might be staged or might be pure chance who knows??

oh my gosh so it is her! (lydia!) haha awesome.
some great outfits/pictures, thanks for posting :smile:

Good to see Liverpool isn't completely footballers wives and wannabe's territory (even though i do like some of the stuff Coleen and Alex wear :innocent:)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...i love some of the styles...it's very different from when i lived there.
but they do dress light in the winters.

2qk2xkl.jpg

2uxwso7.jpg

1zge16t.jpg

2rdx0dh.jpg

snhqar.jpg

9u3msj.jpg

ibfmvt.jpg

34ba.jpg

25rco79.jpg

3500zv8.jpg

10z5mjm.jpg

250hton.jpg

Looking at these makes me realise what a small city Liverpool is - I seem to recognise/know half the people on this thread!

Source: Hoy Fashion

Everyone has such great style... this thread reminds me I really ought to get myself down to Liverpool next time I am in the UK! :smile:

Grand National Style AKA The Races!

The Races is a hit and miss, many Liverpool women see it as there one time of the year for all out glam.. Glam is different for every lady in the city but they all confirm on one thing, big hair, fake lashes and fake tan!

Thmll.jpg

KqrfS.jpg

AcS6I.jpg

qxqaZ.jpg

4rEWB.jpg

ROPlB.jpg

rjqo8.jpg

D1VIw.jpg

yAaNk.jpg

gkJen.jpg

Img source - fashionfinds

It looks like everyone in liverpool is under 25.
last time i popped out, im sure it wasnt so!

:lol: yep your right they do all look young. Except maybe the last lady. I'll try find some more Liverpool street style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->