Livestreams S/S 11 #2

I think it's safe to say that it wont be, no. It's a little late to announce a live streaming when the show's tomorrow.

From Paris is looks like only Celine, Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu are streaming thus far, as previously posted.

Today there're many major shows but seem like no streaming live at all.

thats sad that most of them dont have livestreams as there are so many people waiting for livestream.I also cant watch weekday livestreams but last weekend I watched Pucci and Jil Sander livestream really great work.:ninja::flower: they need to put more livestreams.for us.:ninja:

Well, livestreaming is only beginning to take off, right?

What shows are livstreaming this weekend?

Shows: Viktor & Rolf, Commes Des Garcons, Jean Paul Gaultier, Karl Lagerfeld, Celine, Hussein Chalayan, John Galliano, and Givenchy?

Any of them?

Milan was so much more fun. Paris needs to come over to the 21st century already.

^ Some designers don't like how fast the internet is going... Like Tom Ford who decided not to reveal his collection until next year. Carine Roitfeld also agress and she dislikes it. I really don't care if they live stream it or not but I do agree with Ford and Roitfeld everything is going too fast nowadays because of the internet.

^ Doesn't that contradict the philosophy of their career though?...
I also agree with Mynameis

But it's true. Designers are spoiling us with livestreaming. I have the urge to see the collections NOW but after that, it's quickly forgettable.

Not the same when you had some pictures, then HQs and then the need to see the collection in motion, while in the meantime you're digesting the collection. Some collections don't need that, but with collections like Prada, Balenciaga, Rodarte, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, etc. that you know that it's more than just the presentation of the clothes, you have to experience the whole thing - how the garments move, the soundtrack, etc. - and when you experience that right away, those feelings decrease.

Sorry guys for maybe not following this thread, but can anyone tall me if there is any chance to see Dior or Lanvin or Isabel Marant??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->