Longchamp F/W 09.10 : Daria Werbowy & Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

loveed the concept strong campaing loved, loved

I like it so far. The concept is indeed very nice. I can't wait to see these in HQ.

the sailors have my attention. else, the 2 girls looks too severely 80s, David Palmer style.

Loving the first one. Still prefer Kate+Sasha though.

why sailors? but they looks georgeus as usual, need to see more

Absolutely gorgeous, the colours and styling is similar to what they've done for
LV S/S06 campaign...can't wait to see a making-of video and the delicious wallpapers on Longchamp's site :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best two models

The 1st image cracks me up for some reason.
Kate is gorgeous as usual ^_^
Not too keen with Miss D

the first pic looks way photoshopped. its like kate was just place on those hands

Last edited by a moderator:
When i first saw the ads i thought they were horrible...
but now looking at them again... i think they rock!! And Daria totally looks better than Kate!!
however, the coat that kate is wearing in the second picture looks like her own!!!

I like both Daria and Kate but I'm not head over heels about this campaign.

first with sasha and now with Daria :D. loves it. LOVE how they're pairing her with other incredible models. LOVE how the navy guys are in the background like slaves to the girls.

Daria looks like Iris Strubegger here...
I like Kate's first picture better.

Certainly eye-catching, but the styling is a little harsh though I appreciate what they're going for. I'm just happy to see Daria (and she's working with somebody besides I&V for a change)

AMAZING CONCEPT!!!! LOVE IT! and yeah, what a duo this time, Kate and Daria. though i think what if Sasha's in Daria's place. :smile: but anyway, glad that Daria have scored a campaign.

love love this!!! especially the concept. :smile:

obviously two great models but the campaign is BORING... I am sick of Deborah Hurry look etc... not sure duo looks great either...

What are you guys saying? Daria looks ugly? How? She looks superb, Kate too.

I'm in love with this campaign. The makeup, the styling, the models all perfect. Amazing.

with the plasticky feel and the sailors, it reminds me of the old le male john paul gaultier ads, and i really like it but i do prefer last season with sasha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->