Longchamp F/W 09.10 : Daria Werbowy & Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

The HQs have just been posted up at Longchamp's site if anyone's interested :flower:

Wish there was more color in the ads. But I still like this.

Daria simply overpowers Kate, that's all. The campaigns ok, alittle boring but if Longchamp likes it....

I don't know why, but I think daria is quite suitable for this make-up when I look at the pics over and over:D
and daria is totally outshines kate

thanks for posting the entire set :flower: Overall it looks good, but as a duo Kate and Daria don't go well together.
What about Bruce Weber's "Summer Camp" or whatever the ed was called, also with Lara Stone, from W? I think Daria and Kate could do well given a well-trained expert, I was saying earlier how Elise Crombez and Daria together looked very flattering, I dont think Kate and Daria could look that good but with a much better overrall EVERYTHING, different makeup, clothing, location, lighting, styling...who knows? I just still dont care for this campaign. It's one of the first times I'll say that Kate looks much older than she really is.

Longchamp FW2009
Photographer: Mert Als + Marcus Piggott
Models: Daria Werbowy, Kate Moss
Styling: Mocina Pillosio

longchamp.com

the shot of Kate being carried by the marine men is fantastic. :smile:

Daria at least looks bet-ter in this new pic, but I dont like the airbrushing around her nose again. At least the lack of eyebrows looks decent. It looks much better in HQ. Love Daria. Kate is OK but she looks too over-airbrushed but what else to expect?

At the beginning i was so excited. This campaign looked so promising but now that i see the whole photos im a little bit dissapointed. The poses looks too forced, the makeup (specially on Daria) and the composition.

To be honest i find more interesting the sailors in the back, there is something disturbing about them that i focus on them instead of the girls.

BTW, in the third photo of TestinoFan post, the guy in the middle (next to Daria) WHAT A LOOK in his eyes.

^^That's creepy, didnt even bother to notice that because I think the men in the background (people keep referring to them as sailors, it all depends on how many stripes are on your shoulders, I'm not a nautical enthusiast, just know my stuff) are ridiculous. As said, Daria looks better in HQ, but there really is no help for Kate. I think Kate's solo photo is really really horrible. :yuk:

Now that you mention it Jesuz! I think I can't sleep well tonight :ninja:

I agree with the poses being too forced, I think Daria looks much better in a more casual setting. Not a big fan of this campaign. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->