Reaction score
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Fashion Editor: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Makeup Artist: James Kaliardos
Hair Stylist: Damien Boissinot

VzYb3zl.jpg

instagram/nicolasghesquiere

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, not good. I can't believe this is the campaign for LV...

I don't hate it. I'm actually excited about this.
What i hate is to see the name Weber once again attached to Vuitton.
But i'll wait...

A bad collection with a bad campaign. Exactly what this trash "collection" deserves.

Honestly it looks fine. Normal Bruce Weber photo they both seem attractive a just a little off-kilter. Jaden's muscles have never looked more prominent.

I have mixed feeling about this. And what's with Webber at Louis Vuitton and Versace recycling the same concept over and over again.

I actually thought this was an outtake from an editorial....

Is that a heavily photoshopped Drew Barrymore?? Jesus! This shot is so far removed from LV it's not even funny. Fed up with Bruce Weber, it's time to retire him!! On the other hand, maybe he should consider to work for Philip Plein. This looks very Philip Plein to me.

Give them one cropped photo of the campaign and all $&?! Breaks loose...I'll wait until real images get released before I make judgement of this.

LV is for teens now? What a mess.

Would you say the same thing if it was models instead of those two?
I don't think that using young models means catering to an older clientele...

I'll always have a soft-spot for Bruce Weber, so even if it's not his best work, not by a long-shot, I can forgive him. And by no means does this say to me, "Bruce needs to retire." I'm sure he's got a lot of spark in him.

If anything, it's the choice of models here. They don't seem to be connecting with the camera at all, and they don't seem to have much chemistry with one another..a surefire recipe for disaster, no?

Am I really posting about an LV campaign? Slow day at work, apparently.

I'll always have a soft-spot for Bruce Weber, so even if it's not his best work, not by a long-shot, I can forgive him. And by no means does this say to me, "Bruce needs to retire." I'm sure he's got a lot of spark in him.

If that's the case then he should slow down, take out some time, and reignite that supposed 'spark' that's still in him. Because he's clearly inundated with all these campaigns he's booking, season after season. In the meantime a new photographer, with a more distinct message, can be given the opportunity to present his work. People seem to think he's versatile enough to jump from house to house, he's not. He brings nothing new to any of his campaigns for LV, Versace, or Ralph Lauren.

Interestingly enough Bruce worked with the Smith boy before (for LV and Vogue) and those results were as tepid as this shot.

Sophie Turner and Santiago Robledo Pages

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaden is incredibly gorgeous... even with the dead eyes and annoying Jazzie B hair.

Would love to see just him for this campaign-- wearing both men's an women's pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauras
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->