Louis Vuitton F/W 2017.18 by Bruce Weber

LMAO! What on earth is the 'theme??? Girls weirdly running towards the screen, throwing handbags at each other like touch rugby, the random puppy, and an incestuous Catherine Deneuve? God, talk about making it up as you go along!

Must say Sophie Turner looks stunning in motion, so does Natalie Westling. Steal the show for me. Jade Smith should learn to close his mouth.

Sweet baby Jesus that is one of the hollowest dumbest fashion films I have ever seen in my life. Its pure parody at this point.

It's actually quite odd, many of the celebrities look way better than the models in these looks! Normally it's the other way around.

What a random mess. It doesn't even look like they tried.

It's even worse in HQ. There is absolutely ZERO artistry or technique being applied here. The pictures look like student work. Whoever was in charge of directing the models should never do it again because these "poses" are r*tchet!

The show was so beautiful and so was collection, but this campaign ruined it, imo.

LOL, why are they holding the bags like that? It's so hilariously awkward. Still love the collection but no to this campaign.

Up for worst of the season. No to all of it.

This should have been a celeb only campaign.
I don't miss Marc at Vuitton because Nicolas made people wearing Vuitton clothes and runway bags but god, he did wonderful campaigns for them.

I"m actually surprised by how weak the models are. Sophie is really selling the bags. She has the best poses/face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->