Louise Maselis

I really like the ed from Amica:heart:I'm looking farward to more of them^_^

130.jpg
133.jpg
134.jpg

elite paris

Extended Elitism Expands
An elitist management company relying on both an extended network in Europe and the high workability of several alliances with agencies overseas ? It sounds a bit too much to hear and a slightly idyllic portrait of Elite Paris. But truth is they are impressive on very different aspects that propel them to a very special status. As a part of the Elite network they have access to the powerful scouting, the annual model contest and strong partners in Milan and London. As an efficient agency keeping good links with many agencies in New York they have several good options to place their girls abroad and a diversified source of models they can represent. Elite looks like a model factory and works like a high level boutique. The best of both worlds.

A good example of the way it works could be Louise Maselis. Precious look, precious start, great career in making and huge potential. The Belgian was discovered via their Elite Model Look contest and took off last February as a Calvin Klein exclusive. She's now featured in the latest issue of our favorite magazine ever, Amica, while her agency in New York officially remains a mystery with a couple of possibilities left. From the most usual to the most unexpected. Shot by Dirk Seiden Schwan, who clearly belongs to the photographers we regularly talk about, the story goes right to the point: feminine use of masculine clothes and Louise's absolutely fabulous potential. Something highly charismatic about her, even and especially in very usual poses and expressions. Take a classic (or classic beauty) turn it upside-down and it's going to rock and shock. Rules are made to be broken...

Fashion does it better

Gorgeous new pics :wub: Thanks a lot for sharing! She looks rad in the second shot :heart: + she actually reminds me a little bit of Katie Fogarty in the last one.

^ True. It's such a shame she isn't working more. Of course she's still young and there is enough time left for her to break through but still...

Teen Vogue November 2009
FINDING NIRVANA
Models: Louise & Ian
Hair: Gareth van Cuylenburg
Makeup: Stephanie Kunz
Stylist: Havana Laffitte
Photographer: Horst Diekgerdes

source | scanned by MissMagAddict

^Not sure if it's just me, but they do not open.

But great to see her working!

Teen Vogue do the loveliest location shoots, really.

i love the look on her face in shots 1 and 7, utter bliss :heart:

Louise was in Sanya, China last Octover 18 for the Elite Model Look Finals :D She announced the winners, what a lovely voice, check out the video at elitemodellookworldfinal.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
throcher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->