Louise Maselis

YEAH look what i found! Sorry i don't have it bigger!
LWW07_001.JPG

LWW07_075.JPG
LWW07_074.JPG
LWW07_076.JPG
LWW07_077.JPG

LWW07_078.JPG
LWW07_079.JPG
LWW07_080.JPG
LWW07_081.JPG

LWW07_082.JPG
LWW07_083.JPG

makr.levif.be/epaper

Last edited by a moderator:
From a Calvin Klein Exclusive straight to 2 back-to-back seasons of no runway shows? :( Had such high hopes for her. Wonder what the deal is?

FINALLY some updates: according to elsaskywalker, Louise has an ed in Citizen K (alongside some other, unknown models)! Excited to see it.

CITIZEN K | Spring 2010

"MUSE"
Ph: Grégory Derkenne

Scans by Tekka

Bibian Blue S/S 2011 Barcelona

Miriam Ponsa S/S 2011 Barcelona

Montse Liarte S/S 2011 Barcelona

*080barcelonafashion.com

Stefania Borras S/S 2011 Barcelona

Yiorgos Eleftheriades S/S 2011 Barcelona

*080barcelonafashion.com

She looked great at the Barcelona shows. Even though the buzz that stemmed from her Calvin Klein exclusive is long gone, I feel that if she were to debut in Milan or Paris this season she'd still do really well.

I find her and Caroline Brasch Nielsen are similar in the sense that they are both pretty, but they also have strong bone-structure allowing them to work for many different clients.

It pisses me off how this girl has so much potential, and the fact that she had a Calvin explusive which is really hard to get, and Elite did nothing to push her!!(it seems..)

^ Hmm... I'm not sure if we can blame it all on Elite (just a matter of bad coincidences I think) but I certainly agree with you that Louise has great talent and should be much more noticed. To me, tbh, she's like a sharper/ more mature and "more improved" version of Barbara Palvin - so, her type is definitely in demand at the moment.

Didnt she decided to focus on her studies before going fulltime?

^ Ah, well yeah right, that sounds totally reasonable to me :flower:

I think I remember reading in this thread that her father didn't want her modelling until she had finished school.

She was featured in a Belgian television show called "Man bijt Hond" recently (Oktober I think). The camera followed her for a couple of days as she moved to Paris to live on her own and to focus on her modeling career . During the day she'd go to castings, at night she had to study to keep up as she's still in school.

Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere.

It surprises me that there haven't been any new pictures of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bybeasilva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->