Marie-Amélie Sauvé - Stylist

where does the erin ed in #44 from??

NYC times style magazine 2007 spring/summer?am i right?

oh can someone explain to me how to pronounce her last name?
it's kind of surprising there's not much editorials in this thread. i suppose she's doing much much more, no?
and what about her collaboration with balenciaga? is she just a consultant and/or a stylist or...?

Sauvé
heu...
SO-VEY
??? someone with better phonetics skills could help me for english speakers...

she is a lady is impeccable taste and a great vision of fashion
i love her

i'm gonna edit the thread title to include the accent in her last name..
in my head i've been pronouncing in "sove" because i didn't realize there was an accent there :lol:

Vogue Paris sept 2007

Femmes D'envergure
Photography by David Sims
Styling by Marie Amelie Sauve

herfamedgoodlooks.com

i think now she is a regular contributer to NY Times Style Magazine:ninja:..........

Vogue Paris Mai 2006

photo : David Sims
models : Caroline T.

(source : Caroline T. thread on tfs. scans thanx to EVISU DONNA)

Ohhh!!! I really really like this! Everything is appropriate in my opinion; I had just posted a reply on the ' i #24 : Caroline Trentini ' thread about I thought how some of the poses in various pictures didn't seem to fit well with the dress design, how it made the whole photo look awkward and how I didn't think it would hurt for the model to give the photographer a sunny smile once in a while! Well, I think Caroline looks really radiant here :smile: the clothes are fanstically fun and free-sprited (if you can describe clothes like that) and of course, Marie-Amélie Sauvé is a fantabulous photographer :D snaps for her!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Nippon Oct. 2001

Palais de Tokyo
Photographed by David Armstrong
Styled by Marie-Amelie Sauve

Model Trish Goff

scanned by a.t.

Vogue Nippon Sept. 2004

Beauty and Balenciaga
Photographed by Nathaniel Goldberg
Styled by Marie-Amelie Sauve

scanned by a.t.

^ Thankd a.t. :flower: I love the first ed.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but Marie Amélie styled the 2008 Pirelli Calendar.

Thank you for the Palais de Tokyo editorial, perhaps we need to start a thread for the photographer David Armstrong who has quite interesting past, he is Nan Goldin's friend and I have understood that they worked closely in the 80s.
I like Marie Amelie's styling, it is usually easy to recognize amidst others.

Last edited by a moderator:
omfg a.t thank you sooooo much....
those editorials are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by any chance, do you know if she's done more works in Vogue Nippon circa 200-2001 with Balenciaga shopping????
I sooo wanted the one you posted (it's in the Balenciaga book and I sooo waited for these to come one day onto tfs)... But i also wondered if there were any other work.......
and maybe before....

by the way, does someone since when she's consulting for Nicolas??
is it since the beginning????

anyway thanks a.t.

by any chance, do you know if she's done more works in Vogue Nippon circa 200-2001 with Balenciaga shopping????
I sooo wanted the one you posted (it's in the Balenciaga book and I sooo waited for these to come one day onto tfs)... But i also wondered if there were any other work.......
and maybe before....
I tried looking for her works but I guess she didnt to do her jobs since 2001.
Sorry for repaet is too late.

These sentences translated by not my father. it's me:ninja::lol:

Thanks a lot a.t, love the Palais De Tokyo ed, the Balanciaga clothes are amazing :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->