Marilyn Manson & Dita Von Teese for Vivienne Westwood

Dita Von Teese and Westwood are such a perfect combinations. Now, I usually hate the ideas of celebrities doing campaigns...but it's not like its Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson. Dita was a great choice and I really like the ads.

She is gorgeous. It will be an amazing wedding. I saw him play at Reading though... and...erm he can't sing. I am totally missing the point aren't I :wink:?

Aren't these same dresses? I just find this weird that why is Westwood using this dress in these adverts, cause Gwen Stefani wore it already in December 2004 for Billboard Music Awards.

Dita2.jpg

51840180.jpg

Dita looks gorgeous :heart: , but Marilyn....I'm sorry he is just plain horrible looking, not just the makeup and stuff...but he is one unfortunate looking human being. :shock:

He's smart as hell though, and one hell of a marketer to boot. VW and these two, a match made in hell (a good thing).

I think I'm the only one who doesn't really like it. :(

Dita is okay but Marilyn Manson for Vivienne Westwood? He has a edgy style and so does Viv but I kind of associate her with the punk scene so much more than the MM style...

x

I think that with dita and manson, the ads could be even better..

Does anyone have the picture of Manson on the chair, simular the one of Dita? Please post, I've been looking for it

urd said:
I think that with dita and manson, the ads could be even better..
I have to agree with you .
But atleast these are celebs i act. like !

Wow they both look good. I think Dita Von Teese is a style icon as she is classic and beaufial.

I think she is gorgeous....so very pin-up girl. But why is she with him, he's insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->