Marilyn Manson & Dita Von Teese for Vivienne Westwood

Fashion Puss

Reaction score
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD has gone the celebrity way for her spring/summer 2005 ad campaign, but taking up with the latest blonde Hollywood starlet isn't really her style. The veteran British designer called upon Marilyn Manson and his sexy sweetheart, Dita Von Teese to pose in her latest designs and the pair will soon be seen strutting their stuff in all the glossies. Vivienne and her husband and business partner Andreas met the heavily made-up rock star and his fiancée last year at a dinner party and it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. While Vivienne is currently designing Dita's wedding dress, Manson wore her designs during his recent tour and his Personal Jesus track played during both Westwood's spring/summer 2005 womenswear and autumn/winter 2005-6 menswear shows. "I like his music; I like his brain, his looks and his style," says Vivienne. "He's marrying Dita who must be his dream - I'm looking forward to the dress - and to her act - friends tell me it's something else." (January 20 2005, AM)
Taken from Vogue.co.uk

Attachments

• MManson_VWestwood05B.jpg
    MManson_VWestwood05B.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 142
  • DVTeese_VWestwood05B.jpg
    DVTeese_VWestwood05B.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 174
Oh I like Dita Von Teese...brilliant!

my my...what a good idea...
thanks fashion puss...great news...

i wonder who shot the ads...anyone know?... :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
:heart: I can't wait to see the weddingdress!

By the way, there is a Dita von Teese-thread under 'Star style' (and I already posted the 'Dita for Vivianne Westwood' picture there this morning :flower: )

pinupgirl...imo...since this is also about marilyn manson and viv westwood...i think it deserves it's own topic...thanks to both of you for posting about this... :heart:

:flower: You are right Softgrey, but couldn't help myself from mentioning it :blush:

Sounds good. Smart move, but VW is a sharp one, so I wouldn't expect anything else. The images suck though, sorry. You can do SOOOOOOOOO much better with Manson. Give me a frigging camera...

Dita looked WONDERFULLY fabulous!, these were shot by PEROU

Dita3.jpg

Dita2.jpg

Dita1.jpg

I agree with Faust and Space...the phtography isn't anything special by any means, but Dita looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->