Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (October 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only one who LOVES ash's brows????? reminds me of that chick...in that old movie.....on the island....

LOL

9gae13.jpg

2eur0r7.jpg

justjared.buzznet.com

what happened to ashley's eyebrows?? plus that forced smile looks horrible!

Ash looks so so pretty :heart: Love the darker eyebrows! And makeup! And necklaces! And cardi! And dress! oh wait.... :rofl:

i'm glad i'm not the only one who loves ashley's eyebrows. if i were blonde, these pictures would make me want to darken mine.

wow Ashley looks absolutely in post #34
she definetly looks the best, loved her hair like that.
btw. not liking their both new event outfits but Ashley looks just stunning.

I'm SO happy MK decided to go back to her hair parted in the middle! She looks stunning!

The Olsens Are Doing a Juniors’ Collection for JCPenney

We just received an invite to preview a juniors' line for JCPenney called Olsenboye by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. We can't be sure of too many details at the moment, but the flyer lists Olsenboye.com as the line's website. The site doesn't appear to be up yet. But if the line is in previews now, it must be slated for a spring launch. The Olsens join the elite ranks of fellow JCPenney designers Kimora Lee Simmons and Charlotte Ronson. If the line is like an affordable version of the Row or Elizabeth & James, JCPenney just got a whole lot cooler. Stay tuned for more details.

- NYMAG.COM

do you guys have pictus of the wearing military/motorcycle boots?

Are those pictures on post 43 from the talk she did at the 92 st Y here in New York?

I love Ashley's outfit at the latest event. The dress is gorgeous!

I just got an email from the Cut talking about the JC Penny line and I'm kind of excited to see what's to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->