Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

Their full award speech, marks from to 40:29 to 41:29.

^^I'm dying over MK's pants. Any ID? I like it even more paired with those The Row heeled sandals. I mean, who can look this cool?

June 5th 2019: Out in West Village, NYC

olsensobsessive

Once upon a time in the West Village.

Page Six is told that Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen took the staff of their fashion brand, the Row, for an “impromptu office celebration” at campy Western-themed bar Cowgirl Hall of Fame on Hudson Street Wednesday night.

A spy said the twins led the team into the bar and that the group was “covered in neon accessories,” for some reason.

We’re guessing the outing was to celebrate their success at the CFDA Fashion Awards on Monday night.

The eye-wateringly expensive line won the Accessory Designer of the Year award for the second year straight, bringing their total CFDA statue tally to five.
pagesix

After some more searching, I found a photo of Ashley from a friend's wedding last year. She wore Mary-Kate's vintage Zandra Rhodes kaftan. :heart:

vogue

June 13th 2019: Celebrating their 33rd birthday with husband and boyfriend in NYC

So cute with the tiaras. :blush:

eonline

After some more searching, I found a photo of Ashley from a friend's wedding last year. She wore Mary-Kate's vintage Zandra Rhodes kaftan. :heart:

olsensanonymous

A big Instagram fan account of them posted that Ashley’s ring, while wearing the Zandra Rhodes kaftan, was Mary-Kate’s infamous emerald ring which is not true. It’s Ashley’s own green ring (pictured above).
I recently started a fan account on Instagram as well, just because I’m tired of people not giving the photos the correct sources and credits (I found them, but I mean that people should credit the real phoographers like torywilliams.com for example). This big Instagram account saw my posts of these wedding photos, and posted them to her own and blocked me from seeing her stories without no reason. Weird. Maybe she’s disappointed that I found them first?

June 26th 2019: Mary-Kate competing in the Longines Global Champions Tour of Monaco in France

dailymail, ridenews

June 26th 2019: Mary-Kate competing in the Longines Global Champions Tour of Monaco in France

More:

normal_0083601_287729.jpg
normal_0083601_282729.jpg

normal_0083601_282229.jpg

normal_0083601_285829.jpg

olsensobsessive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77