Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

1000% speculation, but I have a feeling they are not vaccinated.

^I’m not sure, to be honest. They just give me an anti-COVID vax vibe. It’s not fair for me to say that given I have no actual evidence. Just a feeling.

I, also, thought about whether they were vaccinated or not since one of the rules for this year's Met Gala was that if you're not, you won't get in but I don't think they're anti-vax. They seem pretty liberal and have worn their masks out a lot, however, I know this doesn't really prove anything because there are many anti-vaxxers who still wear a mask but I think it does show they are still trying to be safe. If anything, I think they might've just wanted to wait till next year and they could still be very nervous about showing up to big events (I know I would be).

Mary-Kate had Lyme disease and/or other health challenges, didn't she?
I wouldn't be surprised if she is apprehensive, like myself and many others who've navigated chronic ill health and fought hard to recover many times over. Not a political thing, simply a different set of heath priorities.
Just my 2c.

Mary-Kate had Lyme disease and/or other health challenges, didn't she?
I wouldn't be surprised if she is apprehensive, like myself and many others who've navigated chronic ill health and fought hard to recover many times over. Not a political thing, simply a different set of heath priorities.
Just my 2c.
I believe is Ashley that had Lyme disease. And i agree, it could be something more in those lines than they not being vaccinated.

Aww her and Louis making their first public appearance! She looks really lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->