Massimo Giorgetti, Creative Director of Emilio Pucci

^ As much as I hated Dundas' collections for Pucci, I agree.
The new Gucci looks dated in my opinion.

Pucci is pure trash. Anything is better than what it is right now.

And Ungaro was pure trash when Dundas designed for the house. It's his awful signature.
Whereas Zanini lacks any sort of signature, which is perfect for this hugely bland era in fashion.

LMAO at Zanini being considered for this position too. He has been rumored for every job in the fashion world... yet he hasn't done anything remarkable yet.
I couldn’t care less about Pucci though…

Dundas would have been perfect for Gucci. He definitely would have brought back that sexy, glamour element that everyone is missing.

Emilio Pucci is pleased to announce the appointment of Massimo Giorgetti to the position of Creative Director of the brand. Wishing him a warm welcome.

I haven't really cared for Pucci in recent years, but I am relieved it is not Zanini.

I'm glad it's not zanini, because I'm sick of the pseudo intellectual feminine homogeneous stuff going around

On a side note that guy looks like an Italian David tenant

There's a post on the Vogue Runway's Instagram page calling him the "former designer" of Pucci.. does this mean he's out?

Life After the Runway

By Elizabeth Paton Sept. 24, 2018

Massimo Giorgetti
Most recently: Emilio Pucci creative director, 2015-2017

Now: Creative director at MSGM, the brand he founded in 2008

Living in: Milan

“After leaving Pucci, I realized that everything had changed, including me. MSGM is still a medium-small brand, and interpersonal relationships have an importance and value that unfortunately get lost in larger companies. With my partial absence, the brand seemed to have fallen asleep. I immediately started working to give a big boost to brand growth, moving into a larger headquarters, employing a new C.E.O. and raising new investment.

“I also focused on my personal life. When I was at Pucci I divided my time between Florence and Milan: three days in one city and two in the other. It was very stressful. Everything was complicated: a dinner with friends, simply going to the movies or the gym meant having to plan ahead, and things were often canceled at the last minute. My life beyond the office seemed frozen.

“Returning to Milan I set aside more time for my interests, like sports, which I love: I do yoga, jog, work out and swim. I couldn’t do these things before. Plus, now I go to museums and exhibits and have dinner with friends. I love to cook and make cocktails: I consider myself an excellent barman. I finally bought a beautiful house by the sea, in Liguria, for vacations. Last but not least, I made the most important decision of all: In October, I will marry my partner of eight years. So, I’d say doing all this in just 12 months isn’t too bad!”

Source: Nytimes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->