Reaction score
Cast: Anok Yai, Emily Driver, Hyun Ji Shin, Mona Tougaard & Bente Oort

AWxvyzS.png

Marie Claire Australia via PressReader

BaPVZJF.png

Elle UK via PressReader

Models: Hyun Ji Shin & Emily Driver

This is almost certainly by Meisel, but I cannot find confirmation

I love Hyun, but her shot is really weak compared to Emily. She's giving no attitude and her face looks bland. Emily is killing it!

But I'm super happy to see Hyun finally being photographed by Meisel. (assuming it's Meisel lol)

Simple, but effective enough. Emily looks like a pro.

Gosh the collection was stunning, and again they spoiled everything with this basic jumping catalogish photos by meisel. Weird poses which makes clothes looks disgusting.
I might say that certainly it’s max mara company wish to do basic stuff, and not meisel or carine roitfeld, but Mario sorrenti work for max mara was much more attractive

I'm not a fan of Emily here. She looks very mature and much older than her age. The styling on the first shot is hideous and very Cavalli-esque.

^^ I actually like that she looks a bit more mature. It works well with their target demo.

^Yeah I think a mature look works well for the brand. But in the beginning of this Meisel-Max Mara partnership, I think the models looked mature but also kinda sexy - like Grace, Gigi and Cara Taylor. Now its only mature. I wouldn't be surprised if Veronica Kunz shows up next season. I kinda liked the mature-sexy casting.

^Yeah I think a mature look works well for the brand. But in the beginning of this Meisel-Max Mara partnership, I think the models looked mature but also kinda sexy - like Grace, Gigi and Cara Taylor. Now its only mature. I wouldn't be surprised if Veronica Kunz shows up next season. I kinda liked the mature-sexy casting.
Veronika was already in last season's ad, which I felt was a miss but no fault to Veronika. She's perfect for Max Mara.

Undoubtedly one of my favorite fashion campaigns ever. Meisel magic!

Wow, I love this campaign.
Mona and Hyun Ji are my favorites here.

Is that Anok Yai? Shes the only one falling flat for me.

Love the casting!

Mona looks amazing!! Hyunji is unfortunately the weak link for me.

Mona’s giving everyone a run for their money getting all these campaigns. Anok can go home with her stiff ***, even when jumping. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->