Max Mara F/W 2019.20 by Steven Meisel

It's very dynamic and it sells the clothes in the way ad campaigns did before the 2010s, I like it.

So happy to finally seeing Anok working with Meisel! But I agree, she does look a bit stiff and awkward and 2 of the 4 poses, imo.

Also, super happy for Mona! But her hair is doing the job here. Not her.

Bente is boring as can be, but she looks cute here.

Emily looks amazing, so natural. Like a pro! Effortless stunning. The best, by far.

I love Hyun Ji, so I'm biased. But her shots aren't anything special. Not bad, not amazing.

I love it. Now that we get to see the whole concept. It’s really cool.

Love the energy of this campaign. The clothes look great and the girls look beautiful. :heart:

For anyone guessing as to how the images look inside the magazines:

PHOTO TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK HARPER'S BAZAAR AUGUST 2019
KrQEaiOC_o.jpeg

British Vogue August 2019 Digital

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Guido Palau
Make Up: Pat McGrath
Model: Bente Oort

Vogue Italia Digital Edition

This campaign has grown on me to no end, transporting me back to the good old days when American Vogue would be filled with those jumping editorials shot in the studio. Meisel captured the collection perfectly against the white backdrop, love the sense of motion with each image too!

Bente is actually really cute when her hair is styled right and not that awful bowl cut.

I really do love this campaign. Really feels nostalgic in the best way.

I still think that Emily’s shots look the best. I thought it’s Eva Herzigova when I first saw it. What a transformation for 16yo girl :lol:
I wish at was OG or at least wish that there were more images for each model​

Anok is killing, even if the shots aren't that interesting. haha
- Love it though, secure the bag boo. SECURE. DAT. BAG!

I’ve just found a Max Mara campaign -Stella by Meisel- in the September issue of Vogue Italia in 2002 and it looks EXACTLY THE SAME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->