Melbourne Nightscene

australian_girl said:
i'm offended by the comment on the australian fashion. those people looked dirty and skanky! australians have very good style. kath and kim and s&b aren't the best things to come out of here. there not even that great. how would you know. your not from here. if i knew how to download photos i would show you would real aussie fashion is all about.

Totally agree!

I would take some photos of where I study/live/parties etc But I would feel so odd, and people would prob be like What The!!

:(

thanks for the pictures!! i think that its a fair representation of that section of society in Melbourne. Coming from Sydney you see stuff very similar around the nightclubs...... a lot of adverterous tastes!! i really like some of the stuff in there, not all though of course!

heyy those are wicked people looks like they are having a good time, i was in melb about 4/5 days ago and i didnt see many australians i seen lots of mulit-cultural people, i was in the heart of melbourne, on russel street, the fashion didnt look the hottest...... but wow u certainly found the place to be,,,, 10/10 for the wicked photos and thanks for the post

Hello hannAn11, welcome to tFS

I'm glad you came to Melbourne and hopefully you enjoyed yourself, but if you saw lots of multicultral people, but not many Australians, i wonder what defines an Australian to you? Melbourne has the second-highest number of nationalities in the world after London. So most of the people you saw probably were Australian... :flower:

hey thank you for the reply and the welcome, u defintly have a point and it is very clear, i suppose i was a little narrow minded when i wrote that comment but i did not mean it as racist or anything im was just typing that i didnt see that many compared to other nationalities....

I did enjoy Melbourne, the trams where different to what we are used to... car bus train...

Anyways Thank you....

my web just stuffed up and i cant bb typeing agennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well i indeed you did make a good point there i was a little narrow minded when typeing that comment, sorry if it sounds a little racist or brushess any one a little deep,.... it was not intented that way.
It was great there in Melbourne the people there are pretty nice, though Perth is not as multi cultural as Melbourne though will be in years to come........

heyy those are wicked people looks like they are having a good time, i was in melb about 4/5 days ago and i didnt see many australians i seen lots of mulit-cultural people, i was in the heart of melbourne, on russel street, the fashion didnt look the hottest...... but wow u certainly found the place to be,,,, 10/10 for the wicked photos and thanks for the post

The fashion probably didn't look the hottest down there!!! Thats a dodgy street in places...drug dealing and such...

Also what UniqueChic said is very true...Melbourne is made up of so many cultures, its makes it a very exciting place, I think.

Little Star said:
The fashion probably didn't look the hottest down there!!! Thats a dodgy street in places...drug dealing and such...

fitzroy st isn't as bad as it used to be...so much more cleaner now.
the majority of those people who go to prince (club where those pics are taken at) are off chops on pills though.

this is another spectrum of melbourne, where the indie/hipster kids hang out
http://www.shakesomeaction.com/main.html (photo tab on left side)
fun place, people are so much nicer here rather than at prince

maybe i'll take my camera out and take some daytime pics

I like the top - but I am so sick of boho - we've already had it all last summer and the stores have just gone and bought a whole load of it again. SO bo-ho-ring! Please no more gypsy skirts - and over the top ethnic jewellery! Looking forward to a/w 06 already and we are still in winter here! (So freezing in Melbs atm)

Hello People!!

I have been 'somewhat spying on' this forum for a little while now and just stumbled across this thread, and I had to join up and join in the convos!! I am a Melbourne boy who 'liveeeeees' at what is known as "Onelove" @ Prince Of Wales on a Saturday nite!! I absolutely love the place, and have been going there for a while now! Honestly, Its soo much fun! As for the fashion, there’s probably nothing else like it around! Melbourne and Onelove are Hot! Girls are Hot too , and the nites are never dull!! I see people have posted many pictures from the Onelove site! I'm impressed! We have a forum there too! (www.onelove.com.au/forums) You can also view all the weekly pictures from there too, its fantastic! Heres my latest pic from Sat nite on this link:

http://www.onelove.com.au/pics2005/onelove_pix_050806/source/imgp1850.htm

Well I better go browse at some of the other topics, bye for now... xoxo

the majority of those people who go to prince (club where those pics are taken at) are off chops on pills though.

True...I was talking about Russel St though, not Fitzroy :smile:

i love seeing style from around the globe. aussie style is so bright & colorful. i def can appreciate that. all the girls are gorgeous as well!
<3

schmem said:

this is another spectrum of melbourne, where the indie/hipster kids hang out
http://www.shakesomeaction.com/main.html (photo tab on left side)
fun place, people are so much nicer here rather than at prince

maybe i'll take my camera out and take some daytime pics

Yea it's an awesome site. It's pics from onesixone (high st) and clickclick (brown alley). WAY BETTER THAN PRINCE. SOOO CLICHE TYPICAL BEEN DONE BEFORE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->