Melbourne Nightscene

Savvy aren't your pics from Cobra Snake? I thought those parties were only in the States.

style_savy said:
is that slang for sl*tty?

That's soo funny! If only you knew how funny that statement was...Supre ia a chainstore that mass produces (terrible) catwalk copies, using crap fabrics and shoddy workmanship. They also treat their staff quite badly. Only the Aussies will understand...But Supre is pretty much slang for sl*tty!

sl*tty is a big call. i would say more tarty than anything. most teenage girls shop there and most of their stuff looks reaaaallly cheap and gross.

convictchick said:
sl*tty is a big call. i would say more tarty than anything. most teenage girls shop there and most of their stuff looks reaaaallly cheap and gross.

:lol: :lol: i wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything Supre!
for those non-aussies who would like a better understanding of wat Supre is... www.supre.com.au

ive got a few of their minis to wear to the beach and around the house but thats about it. i think it looks disgusting when its an ENTIRE supre outfit. all that cheap material on one body never looks good. wrong!

however i never totally dismiss one entire store, you can always find a few good things in most shops i reckon. im not a label snob so it doesnt bother me where i get my clothes from, as long as they look cute and i feel comfy in them!

hahaa.. :D anyone can recommend gd places to cut hair in melbourne? preferably in city area...and how mucha wld it costs! thanks in advance y'all. :smile:

I don't know, I don't really like any of these styles. it's a bit too flash and trash for me.

wow that's a whole lot of colours there.
it seems like the aussies either have style or don't, no offence there though, just an observation.
imo, the best export from oz is kath and kim :lol:, and sass and bide.

How interesting... nice and colorful. That definitely spices things up.
There were some crazy pics throughout the thread. It makes me want to go party in Melbourne! :smile:

spunsugar said:
wow that's a whole lot of colours there.
it seems like the aussies either have style or don't, no offence there though, just an observation.

either have style or dont? isnt the same for EVERYONE?? :rolleyes:

I live in Melbourne and these photos actually represent a very small percentage of the population. In fact, I have never seen a collection of people dress so try-hard and too eclectic before in my life! Definitely will not be making the Prince my fav hang-out spot! In fact I feel rather embarrassed that this is the Melbourne that has been portrayed. Melburnians are known nationally for their love of black, not way out there mix-n-match colour! Usually the weather too does not tolerate such flesh baring clothes, and at other establishments you would expect to see no where near as much skin showing. Sorry but I think it's important to note that the majority of Melbournites have a well styled - polished look!

i agree, it doesnt look very melbourne at all. that look is more sydney...everyone looks like that in the 'trendy' nightclubs up here. i love it though, its fun. black is boring :wink:

Yeah I agree also. Doesn't look like the burn I know, they all look so blah!
I guess, it really does depend on where you go!

Adelaide clubs rock!!! Fashion wise we suck big time..... :lol:

aaw.sized.jpg
http://www.inthemix.com.au/photos10/albums/050709-kryptonite/aaw.sized.jpg

i'm offended by the comment on the australian fashion. those people looked dirty and skanky! australians have very good style. kath and kim and s&b aren't the best things to come out of here. there not even that great. how would you know. your not from here. if i knew how to download photos i would show you would real aussie fashion is all about.

imgp68005oc.jpg

sorry but i just wanted to say that i own that top the girl is wearing in the middle! Rachel Bilson wore it in the last scene of the oc! but she has the string tied up as a halterneck. she wears it with the maroon jacket. i got mine from sportsgirl.what does everyone think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vittoooooo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->