Melbourne Nightscene

haha, i was so excited when i was 'Melbourne Fashion'. Erms.... well what can i say they're taken from a club. I think most of the girls look like Paris Hilton on acid. hahaha..lots of flowy tops and animal prints.....and boobies hanging out.
Some are quite nice but the majority....look the same.

Message #63-- I :heart: those Aviator sunglasses, but wearing sunglasses in a club....:huh: not sure about that. the other dresses in the same message are tacky...
imgp57361na.jpg

I like this red/white dress, would love to see what the whole of it looks like and what shes teamed it up with

I like these outfits, especialy the kimono top! :heart:
imgp56075sq.jpg

is the girl on the right Tammin Sursok from Home and Away?! Sure looks like her, with the full lips...
imgp68005oc.jpg

sorry for reposting images, but had to be done or I would jus confuse myself and others!
I think some outfits are nice, I would not be brave enough to wear that but its good! keep posting style savvy!

UniqueChic I like what your wearing! Liking your accessories!!

Aussie boys are hotties!

I'll post a bunch more sometime tonight or tommorow for sure missy-ti :smile:

missy-t1 said:
is the girl on the right Tammin Sursok from Home and Away?! Sure looks like her, with the full lips...
UniqueChic I like what your wearing! Liking your accessories!!

Nope, not Tammin, i don't think her manager would be happy seeing her tooting about in a club with a ciggie in her hand :lol:

And thank you! :flower:

I'm taking my digital camera to the streets, i might start a Melbourne street style thread! I've been inspired by the Japanese equivalent...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking my digital camera to the streets, i might start a Melbourne street style thread! I've been inspired by the Japanese equivalent...

I was thinking of doing the same...but I'm too embarassed to do it. :(

Maybe we'll hook up one day and accost people together!!
Hopefully i start tomorrow with Chapel Street...but it might be all the same thing, the flesh parade!

Yea, i am. I work at a clothing store on Chapel St, so the comment before wasn't mean-spirited. Are you up for it?

Im a Melbourne Girl ! :D

Aculey a Geelong girl but pretty much the same, an hour apart :innocent:

it is so weird seeing ppl i know in these fotos! i have only been to prince once, but yea the way they dress is pretty cool, but after being there for a few hours u realise everyone is pretty similar.

I love what these girls are wearing, its so fun!
And some of these guys in the pics :woot: I'm moving to melbourne! haha

I hope I don't offend anyone :flower: but some of these girls are looking very Supre :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vittoooooo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->