imgp59983xz.jpg
imgp58008xo.jpg

imgp59978fj.jpg

imgp56441jj.jpg

Low diagonally slung purses^

Last edited by a moderator:
imgp59682tw.jpg
imgp59627br.jpg

jean mini skirts, wild prints, layered jewelry, neon colors, revealing clothing, and long t-shirts are other trends I've noticed as well. I'd post more pics but imageshack decided to stop working for me:( I guess it's cause I have over a 100 pages of pics now.

imgp58060ma.jpg
imgp57991ol.jpg

imgp57481mj.jpg

imgp57240ob.jpg

19me.jpg
imgp57122ih.jpg

I guess imageshack is working again for me :D Purses with chain arm straps are another trend as well.

hehe eccentric yet they all look the same.

though there are some fine outfits, but most look just um generic.

^ yeah I agree. it really does nothing for me. to me, they don't look any different from every other trendy kids anywhere. everyone pretty much looks the same. :huh:

If anyone wants to see more pics lemme know and Ill post em but with all this negative feedback I dunno if I should waste anymore time uploading and posting them.

Well to be honest.....i think its lovely...........seeing all this australian night fashion is making me somewhat homesick though....holed up in NZ doin uni....

Thanks for the many wonderful photo's style savy........lovin it

style_savy said:
If anyone wants to see more pics lemme know and Ill post em but with all this negative feedback I dunno if I should waste anymore time uploading and posting them.

please keep posting them style_savy, there are more people browsing the forums than the ones that post.. and there is a real interest in anything dealing with 'real trends' worldwide..

of course you can edit and post the best of the best :wink:
btw, have you got an idea when those pics where taken?
could you post more than just clubbing pics, so we get a more 'well-round' idea of what people wear also during daytime in Australia?

*the reason i pinned this topic, is because i'd like us to have the Australian, New Zealand etc street style in the forums..
and yes, thanks everyone for the pics and the input :flower:

I like this thread. People having fun cheer me up. I really like some of the bright colours.

btw, have you got an idea when those pics where taken?
could you post more than just clubbing pics, so we get a more 'well-round' idea of what people wear also during daytime in Australia?

*the reason i pinned this topic, is because i'd like us to have the Australian, New Zealand etc street style in the forums..
and yes, thanks everyone for the pics and the input :flower:[/QUOTE]

Those pics have all been taken throughout the past 10 months. They are all at different clubs that the DJs "onelove" tour to in australia so that's why you may see the same people popping up several times. The website only seems to post pics of people at night clubs since that is their gig but I could search around the site and see if anyone has posted links to any other australian websites with pics of everday fashion in Australia.:smile:

They all look good for another reason.....TAN!

It seems to make the colours look better than, say, if they were all on white pasty types...like myself...damn my white english paleness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->