Melbourne shopping

Hello all, I'm from country Victoria and I'm going up to Melbourne for a day trip. I'm just curious if anyone could tell me if Savers in Brunswick is worth a visit?

hey guys, ill be heading to melbourne for a couple of weeks.
is there any good places to thrift for guys?

I posted this is another thread, but I'm gonna put it here too just in case someone can help me.

I will be going for job interviews (mostly corporate stuff) in the next month or so, and I need a smart suit. I'd prefer pants rather than a skirt on the bottom. I'm absolutely in love with Stella McCartney's suits from SS11, see below (particularly Anja's). I love the cut, but probably would be looking for darker colours for more versatility (and I do live in Melbourne).

Sadly, I certainly can't afford Stella. Where can I buy fairly inexpensive suits in Melbourne that look like Stella's? (online shopping is out as I need to try it on to see if I like it)

I wouldn't really want to spend anything over about $450 for jacket and pants at the maximum (and it would have to be perfect for me to spend that much. Ideally, it'd be less than that, but I've been looking at some shops online and I can't believe how much they're charging for an ugly suit with a dated cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->