Men's Jewelry

For the bracelets, I'd think twice before buying it. It looks like something that you'd quickly grow out of. I'm sure in that style, you can find a lower-priced look-alike, but w/o the hefty pricetag that a McQueen label would command.

Or, you can just say "Eh, you only live once..." and pay no attention to what strangers online have to say.

This serpent-spine bracelet from Shaun Leane (.com)won't leave my memory-bank anytime soon.

1.png 3.png

I bought this close to around 15 years ago. The hook is so sharp that it can literally pierce skin. This was made when he was still working w/ McQueen, so I wonder if he gave Shaun the idea of turning his jewelry into a torture device.

5.png 6.png

HT033.SSNAXOS_1024x1024.jpg

(src: shaunleane.com)

The bracelet is seriously lethal. I'd have to wear at least 5 of them-- sort of like a wrist version of brass knuckles.

The wallet chain on the other hand... You ought to only get your wallet chains from biker shops.

So, a Harley David x Shaun Leane collab? I totally see your point.

^^^ For the love of all things sane— no more collabs.

(Did you find other… purposes for that meathook strappy thing…???? Asking for a fren…)

Like, attach it to an actual wallet? Of course not.

It did, however, draw eyes to my waist, which is the exact kind of attention I was begging for in 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->