Men's Jewelry

"Do you guys know where I can get one of those gold necklaces with the T on it?"

"That's a cross."

"Across from where?"

(screenshot from HuffPo..taken from Tom Ford's site, obviously.)

o-TOM-FORD-570.jpg

^Really?! Do men really need another one around their neck?! :lol:

Nymphaea brought me here! :Pink:

:lol: I have a friend who is hardcore for anything Tom Ford, could see him wear this personally. It doesn't actually look like a todger so I dont find it shocking.

Yes LOL Chrome Hearts just screams Slash/Lenny Kravitz/Karl riding Harleys down Malibu on their shopping trip to Maxfield (Karl would likely be strapped tightly behind Lenny since I don’t see him having the physical strength to steer a hog, of which I’m sure he would be in heaven holding on to Lenny like that…) CH pieces are nice though-- even if they're too froufrou for my sensibilities.

That's some very detailed cos-fantasy there, Phuel. Makes me wonder....

This thread is dedicated to men's jewelry. please post about any designers you know who create rings, necklaces, or any jewelry pieces for men.

i'm looking for a ring and possibly a necklace. anyone have any recommendations?

You can check Mike Nekta's creation. They have various choices that may suit our taste.

This old thing, from Shaun Leane, is pretty :cool: if I do say so myself. (src: fashioncritic blogger)

Horn1.jpg

A tad de trop, right? This item would seem to advertise some sort of issue, whether insecurity or obsession ...

This thread is so much more than just jewelry ....

Save

No. They need TWO: one by Tom, one by Vivienne. This is Fashion, not rocket-science. (src: fashionista.com)

Westwood-m-clp-RF16-4394.jpg

Now this one is way more graphic (c/w balls). :lol: I'll applaud the guy who'd bravely wear two cut penis necklaces, I could never. As it is I find men's necklaces a bit daunting because I don't think it works for me.

The Shaun Leane piece looks good, prefer it with one tusk though (the smooth one).

Anyone into copper bracelets? I famously only wear an identical piece to this one (no other accessories such as a wristwatch, necklace, earrings - do have 6inch gauges though). Some people don't really like it because of the residue it leaves on your skin, but obviously you'd need to take it off daily. I just dip mine in lemon juice, and it looks as good as new.

Source: Etsy.com

A YSL razor blade, with a butt-plug cut-out at the base. (src: neimanmarcus.com)

NMN4Y5E_mu.jpg

Hi All

I've been searching for a thread on men's jewellery design. I've been designing necklaces and bracelets for women for a while now, but after having visiting a jewellery exhibition in London, last year, and having seen Reggie Yates (British presenter) wearing a bronze/copper bracelet, designed in Africa), I'm interested in pursuing a mens accessory line

RE: Jewelry Design (as a career) ... there is a very small, old thread in Careers & Education, here: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f90/jewelry-design-careers-42103.html ... without much useful info.

However .... Feel free to post there, to see if there is anyone else around interested in the field of Jewelry Design. It's been a long time since anyone asked, so we might have some newer members that might share the interest or have some info for you.

^^^ If it's of any help, I'm attracted to solid, minimalist, and sharp pieces that are bound, wrapped, moulded and tied-- not just of leather, but of metals that give the illusion of a caress.

^^^ If it's of any help, I'm attracted to solid, minimalist, and sharp pieces that are bound, wrapped, moulded and tied-- not just of leather, but of metals that give the illusion of a caress.

You're not going to give us a pic then? :Pink:

^^^ Behave, you...

(Take a belt, cut it by a length so that will wrap around your wrist a few times, and there you go… Also comes in handy with your man for sexy time in the car…)

Phuel: just like this Helmut Lang..thing..right? (source: rebelle.com)

1731618720161101-21-138396f.JPG

Hi guys... What do you think of these McQueen bracelets?

13961997_24416148_1000.jpg

13468277_15734216_1000.jpg

They are for sale at Farfetch, I love it, but they are very expensive! I don't know if I should buy it, especially because I want both and have other priorities now.

^^^ If you dig it and can afford it, then go for it.

(If you’re skipping groceries to afford it than maybe rethink your priorities. Although I’d skip lunch all the time when I was in university to buy my L’UOMOs and Vogue Hommes…)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->