Missoni Scarves

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
I think Missoni has (and has always had) some of the most beautiful and unique scarves around. I think they are going to be very big this year for spring / summer and beyond since the patterns are so light and cheerful that they just make one happy when they are wearing them. I know McQueen scarves are the current du jour item but for those of us who have moved on or never really were into the idea of skulls in the first place I think Missoni scarves are a lovely option.

I also love that they come in so many different varieties so no one ever has the EXACT same scarf. There's always some difference. I will be sure to post a picture of my scarf I got this week ASAP. I already know I'll be getting another one soon.

Anyone else love Missoni scarves?

I love Missoni. Wish I could afford more than the scarves, but they are beauties. I have three and need to find more ways to incorporate them into my outfits.

I love Missoni scarves but I haven't bought one yet. I can never seem to find the one I'm looking for. This year almost every scarf I saw had some form of pink in it which I didn't like...The selection isn't very good here. I want one that is the zig zag pattern in neutral colours. Hopefully one day I'll find it!

Definitey..I'm now into a scarf phase and would love to add any lovely scarves to my collection.

ellewoods said:
I love Missoni scarves but I haven't bought one yet. I can never seem to find the one I'm looking for. This year almost every scarf I saw had some form of pink in it which I didn't like...The selection isn't very good here. I want one that is the zig zag pattern in neutral colours. Hopefully one day I'll find it!

Oooh! You should go to Henri Bendels I was there this Tuesday and I saw a zig zag in nuetral colors, very beautiful. I don't know if they'll have it still but they usually have a selection of Missoni scarves.

I love them too!

Can't remember the pricing are the knits ones raound 3 or 500?

I have a few of the knit scarves, a striped one and a zig-zag/snakeskin looking one (i like to pretend its a python and dance around it like axle rose...) picked them up at OffSaks a few years ago for a pretty good deal :P

anyhow- they add some oomph to an outfit B)

^me too

I wear them with solids because the colors are so vibrant
I also like to wear one as a belt with my jeans

I love them too! I just bought a long one with some lurex in it while I was in London. Great price, I thought - 80 GBP Wish I had bought more than 1

those scarves are fantastic. i saw an amazing one sunday night, was so jealous.

ADASA website - 20% off everything plus free shipping if ordering over $100. They have a good selection of Missoni scarves. I bought the long knit flowered one that has lurex in it. It is the same fabrication/knit as the one I got in London. What I particularly like about this Missoni scarf is that the edges are finished with an elasticisized thread stitching - so when you wear it as a belt over a tunic or something that doesn't have belt loops, it really stays put (and these long light weight knit ones make GREAT looking belts!)

Someone got one for like $25 in Century 21 and it's pretty nice, so theyre not that expensive if you steak out the bargins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmvecino
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->