Miu Miu F/W 04.05 : Maggie Gyllenhaal by Terry Richardson

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 17th, 2004 - 5:00 pm
...or...maybe he was just creeped out by the very creepy terry richardsoon...i'd probably have that same look on my face if he pointed his 'camera' at me...ewww.... :yuk:
Now I'm feeling sorry for the guy... :rofl:

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 17th, 2004 - 5:00 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 17th, 2004 - 5:00 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sloan@Jun 17th, 2004 - 4:22 pm
I like the add with Maggie even though I am not a huge fan of hers.  However,  I am not sure about the Jamie Bell add...he seems uncomfortable w/posing.  Maybe it's just me? :unsure:
agreed...

...or...maybe he was just creeped out by the very creepy terry richardsoon...i'd probably have that same look on my face if he pointed his 'camera' at me...ewww.... :yuk: [/b][/quote]
\Maggie is just okay, but I don't like the ad. There's just something strange about it. :unsure:

Billy has graduated from (probounced bali) school and started a career as a model! Well, he looks good! He was so cute, and I think he's grown into his looks.

merged, please check the forums before posting new topics, much appreciated :flower:

as for the ad, it's seriously missing some art direction/concept..
just four cute snapshot 'portraits' may not be quite strong enough :rolleyes: :ninja:

i 'dig' the men's ad but i just can't buy into her look...if i met her on the street, it'd be fine...and she definitely can act....but i just don't find her beautiful, enticing, compelling, or even moderately good-looking-enough-that-i-feel-better-about-myself-because-i-can-relate like some other b-list celebs (paging: hilary swank)....she's just drab :ermm:

I love Maggie, so I can't say a bad word about this :heart:

maggie reminds me of a cat...which reminds me of maggie the cat... from cat on a hot tin roof ...which reminds me of elizabeth taylor in a slip...which reminds me of cleopatra ...which reminds me of a cat...which reminds me of the cat in this ad...and maggie curled up on the floor like a cat...

this ad makes complete sense to me...

meow... :meow: :D ^_^

I think Jamie Bell is the embodiment of the MIUMIU man ... very good ... I'm a bit surprised that Terry Richardson shot it .. :blink:
Anyhow ... the ads are decent .. but they seem ... mediocre.
I love Maggie ... but I see something off ... maybe what Lena referred to?

I just don't like the idea of Maggie+Miu Miu :ninja:
the ad is not too bad, but there's something wrong and odd about it.....I simply can't place Maggie in the picture :doh:

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 17th, 2004 - 6:00 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 17th, 2004 - 6:00 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sloan@Jun 17th, 2004 - 4:22 pm
I like the add with Maggie even though I am not a huge fan of hers.  However,  I am not sure about the Jamie Bell add...he seems uncomfortable w/posing.  Maybe it's just me? :unsure:
agreed...

...or...maybe he was just creeped out by the very creepy terry richardsoon...i'd probably have that same look on my face if he pointed his 'camera' at me...ewww.... :yuk: [/b][/quote]
Terry Richardson...ughhhhh :sick:
What ? Fully clothed ? It's a miracle. :woot:

interesting ad(maggies) looks like last season self potrait marc ads gone good.

I don't like the first image of her in the set, but I think the rest looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->