Miu Miu S/S 2007 : Lindsay Lohan by Mert & Marcus

It's not a repost...I don't like it as much as the other ones. Actually Miu Miu has the distinction of having my least favourite ad campaign of all time in my books so anything up from there is a nice surprise XD

Jeez, with all that photoshopping, you'd think they could have trimmed down her calves....she looks like a football player.

i'm disappointed they're not showing the best of the collection.... miuccia is playing it safe with "safe" outfits... disappointing!!! Pics from style.com

where's this outfit?:
00210m.jpg

where's this outfit?:
00200m.jpg

where is the very ESSENCE of the collection? miuccia (or whoever she hired) are also playing it safe on the styling: hair and makeup, it was very interesting, to say the least, at the show!!!!

pretty ads, but safe and disappointing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honey, that's no longer photoshopping, that's computer animation. It doesn't look like her at all. So, what's the point? The ads are gorgeous, though.

The most recent one looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see the whole campaign in HQ :smile:

Scanned by me from the last issue of D
Backstage pics of miumiu ads

Attachments

• jeisa 106 (4).jpg
    jeisa 106 (4).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 104
another one.

Attachments

• jeisa 107 (7).jpg
    jeisa 107 (7).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 121
Faith Akiyama said:
^^Preview of the eyewear ads, I guess?

If that picture is indeed of an eyewear ad, the picture looks quite promising.

That thing whatever it is, in the first picture, doesn't look good on her, at all.

fujiko - was there any article accompaning those pictures? if so, can you scan the whole article and pictures together?!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->