Model Casting F/W 15.16

NICOLE MILLER
Cristina Piccone, Zosia Nowak & Li Xiao Xing.

instagram @nicolemillernyc

I'm not sure who the other models are, but they all look amazing!

How many models go to castings but don't end up walking fashion week? How big is the risk when agencies send girls from europe to america for instance? Will they try to get them in with pictures first and get some kind of go before the girls travel to whatever country the fashion week is in?
I've always wondered about how the international scene works, how agencies now which girls to send. Especially since some girls can do almost nothing for years and then explode. I figured maybe someone here has experience with casting? :flower:

^That is an intersting question. I am also curious how those things work.

Derek Lam casting by James Scully

instagram.com/dereklamnyc

Is that Aleah Morgan? She looks amazing.

I'm not sure who the other models are, but they all look amazing!

I think the left one is Aleah. The second one to the right is Sasha Hronis, I hope and believe she makes it big this season.
The blonde next to her is Meagan Callen, the other two I'm not sure about, but I believe the Asian girl is Yudu Zeng, the second to the left Irina Shnitman.

Effortless perfection courtesy of @alexandrahochguertel #gosees

Balenciaga's exclusive and show closer @annikakrijt is just a real life angel

@harmonyboucher rock & roll #NYFW

Cute vs Intense

Coolest pants we've seen all day

Don't forget to have fun during fashion week.

Color coding lessons from @annelybouma

Full house at the office today. Part of #NYFW is the waiting game. You're almost there @Ysaunny3! xoxo

@iamayajones looking flawless as always #gosees

Gorgeous #givenchy exclusive Shannon Keenan (@shannonkeenan_) stops in the office #gosees #nyfw

instagram.com/modelsdot

Coach: Ashley Brokaw
BCBG: Patrizia Pilotti
Creatures Of The Wind: Anita Bitton

I'm trying to get into Adrienne J but I just can't. She's really pretty but she also looks unsettling young, like literally a little girl playing dress up. Even that 14yo from Prada looks more mature than her.

Who is Gabriela Cadena and why can she afford a cast like that?

^I was asking myself the same. I don't know about her and don't remember her showing at NYFW.

^^Me too! I was confusing her with that woman from Candela and I was like, "how?" :lol: From her website, she seems to be a quite established red carpet designer, dressing models pretty much left and right (Coco Rocha, Selita Ebanks, Adriana Lima, Crystal Renn, Lindsey Wixson...). She also made Camila Alves' dress at the Oscars last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->