Model Casting S/S 16

she should have been at Stella instead at least…
thought Valli was more about the aesthetics than social media :(
girls like Yumi, Sam or Pauline would have been far more fitting for that show!

really liked the Hermès cast

pauline hoarau yes? i completely don't get why she doesn't do more shows this has been her worst season ever hasn't it :cry::cry: she's so good!

pauline hoarau yes? i completely don't get why she doesn't do more shows this has been her worst season ever hasn't it :cry::cry: she's so good!

Irina Liss too!
Last season she did very well with 19 shows in Paris
but this season just only 5 with non-blue ship shows :(

I'm beginning to like Lia and Odette.

I'm surprised by how well Odette is doing. I thought that with Lia getting much more work she would fade in her shadow, but she's having a really strong season too.

Irina Liss too!
Last season she did very well with 19 shows in Paris
but this season just only 5 with non-blue ship shows :(

Yeah what happened to her? Last season she was everywhere, not to mention in every Brokaw show... Did something change about her look? (I guess I can't be more specific)

Am i the only one surprised by Gigi's absence at chanel? I mean daddy karl loves nepotism...so:ermm:

Valentino was all kinds of good! Perfection. Karl serving diversity as well, lovely.

Am i the only one surprised by Gigi's absence at chanel? I mean daddy karl loves nepotism...so:ermm:

yes very! in a good way

surprised kendall did not have a bigger part as well (i think she is good for chanel)

Surprisingly like the Valentino cast. Their best in years!

Wait, scratch that. Not a single Asian! How appalling! :o

Wait, scratch that. Not a single Asian! How appalling! :o

Not to mention just a small handful of black models in a collection of like 90 looks, African inspired and using cornrows. :doh:

Karl never showed interest in the Hadid sisters so that explains her absence at Chanel. She only walked the S/S 15 show...

BTW, it was the first time since S/S 14 that Cara didn't open Chanel RTW in Paris.
Kendall not opening/closing confirms what someone said in the campaign thread, someone at Chanel is preventing Karl from using her too much.

Not really. He may love nepotism but he hates models like Gigi or Bella. Do you remember the Heidi Klum incident? :rolleyes:

I'm already tired of seeing Ruth Bell everywhere.

I believe he said the only german supermodel was/is Claudia schiffer...everyone else (who's that Heidi?) is NOBODY or something like that...

Anyways, Heidi's skills in high fashion are much better than kendall's, imo. I mean, at least heidi always expresses (like it or not) some kind of emotion in her pics.

On the other hand, Gigi's print work (sometimes) is amazing but she is a horrible runway model.

No Kate G at Valentino.

Like - ......

And why is Vanessa Moody opening every show - she has no impact on the Runway.

^ Why Kate supposed to be at Valentino? Can't remember her at any their show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->