Model's Street Style #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't care what you guys say, but abbey lee looks like $hit!
i mean, it's ridiculous. that's no style.
i've notice that a lot of you seem to agree and praise
some of these model's with their off duty styles even
though they're dress like $hit.

abbey, sasha, chanel, magdalena, Ieke have got to be some of the worse dressed models I've ever seen.

It is your opinion they dress like s*it, not ours.

Last edited by a moderator:
abbey has the actitude to pull whatever she effin wants, u're right bc it is a tremendows outfit, really trashy! but..she looks amazing.

^ Couldn't agree more. It's certainly not an everyday-outfit and nothing I would personally wear. But Abbey pulls it off really well and I rather see her, sporting such a daring look, then just one more of the 10.000 girls in skinny jeans, black tights or leather leggings...

I cannot see the beauty in that floral legging outfit.
her style is almost always original and gool but that latest one is really horrendous.

^ Okay, so that maybe wasn't her best outfit ever, but overall I quite like her style. As a hippie myself, I like to look up to her. ^_^

mm1z.jpg

jak&jil

In regard to abbeys outfit i love the pants / top / necklace but i think the shoes and the jacket are too much. have a look at the backstage picture of abbey at anna sui, it looks sooo much better without the boots and jacket

Hyoni Kang (Storm Models:( from castings 1.5 years ago to owning her own clothing store

models131.jpg

Fall/Winter 2010 shows in London

models132.jpg

Off season, Fall 2009

models133.jpg

Fall/Winter 2009 shows at New York Fashion Week

models134.jpg

Castings for Fall/Winter 2009

models135.jpg

Castings, November 2008

About a year and a half ago I first met Hyoni on her way to a casting. Now she owns her own clothing store in Soho called Reborn Process. I think it's cool to see how models evolve not only in terms of their own personal style, but as a person outside of the industry too.

ModelsOffDuty.com

hyoni is one of my all-time faves. and i am so psyched for her on the opening of reborn process!

i don't care what you guys say, but abbey lee looks like $hit!
i mean, it's ridiculous. that's no style.
i've notice that a lot of you seem to agree and praise
some of these model's with their off duty styles even
though they're dress like $hit.

abbey, sasha, chanel, magdalena, Ieke have got to be some of the worse dressed models I've ever seen.

i like some of abbey's outfit, sometimes she dresses very well and very original - but sometimes it's just a mess. and more specific, this season, it's been just a mess. just look above, at the matthew williamson backstage shots - wtf she's wearing? i could get a blanket and look exactly like she does. i love abbey, but these days her outfits are looking just bad. and i agree about sasha & chanel - chanel has got no style at all. and sasha has an one of kind style - just like her - always very peculiar, but it's just awful

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->