Models Who Aren't That Tall

I believe it. But Kate's proportions made her look taller than she really was, whereas Sara is 5'6" and she looks 5'6". Regardless, I do like her as a model, though.

http://imgbox.com/mx1fH0XM

Kris and Felice. They both wear heels during the show.

I don't know if this is the case for that picture but it seems to have been taken during the line up so ...

It seems short girls are getting more popular in the modeling game nowadays isn't it? Can anybody list girls 5'7'' and under that are in demand right now? I can think of Stella Lucia, Sara Grace Wallersterdt, Jean Campbell and Lily-Rose Depp.

It seems short girls are getting more popular in the modeling game nowadays isn't it? Can anybody list girls 5'7'' and under that are in demand right now? I can think of Stella Lucia, Sara Grace Wallersterdt, Jean Campbell and Lily-Rose Depp.

What? Sara Grace is 5'7" or under? :blink:

Sara Grace is at least 5'9.5". Stella Lucia is probably 5'8.5/5'9", Jean is probably 5'7" and Lily Rose isn't a model so her height doesn't count really. Someone did compile a list of girls around 5'7" a few pages back.

Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The old thread is [split]99599[/split]

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how tall Meghan Roche really is? I think on her thread they say she’s 5’10, but I find that hard to believe.

^I know right? I noticed that too. She seems to be a short figure compared to other girls.

Anyone know how tall Meghan Roche really is? I think on her thread they say she’s 5’10, but I find that hard to believe.

I was thinking the same thing today as she was standing in front of me. I really don't think she is that tall.

I know what you mean... I think it's just the way she's built...
Assuming the other girl's heights are accurate then I think that Meghan is actually at least pretty close to her reported height.

Nora Attal - 5'9.5/176cm | Meghan Roche - 5'10/178cm | Emm Arruda - 5'10/178cm | Jessie Bloemendaal - 5'11/180cm
all the girls except Emm are wearing the same shoe but I believe Emm's shoes have the same height heel...

One more from the finale (far right w/ Jess & Emm)

BTS with Sara Grace - 5'9.5/177cm

and again with Nora - 5'9.5/177

theimpression | vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
She's probably closer to 5'9" but I also think she has a long torso and her legs aren't that long so she looks shorter than she is. I wouldn't classify her as short though.

Adwoah next to Rianne
Luca32.jpg

W Mag

Rianne is listed as 5'10.5" and Adwoah is listed as 5'8"

Is Rebecca Logendyke a true 5’10? She walked after Dilone in the LV show today and looked a lot shorter in comparison

Not the best video, but Kris Grikaite for AW Collection 1 (in between Naomi Chin Wing, listed as 5’11 with IMG, and Lea Julian, listed as 5’11 with The Society:(

Kris is listed as 5’9 on Ford’s site.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Fran Summers is on the shorter side.

Amanda Murphy and Toni Garrn next to Tasha Tilberg and Isabeli Fontana

vogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiore0999888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->