• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

MTV Video Music Awards 2003

drew looks so cute. nothing interesting in her outfit, but casual laid-back fits her so well.

this isn't negative, just a random observation - josie looks like she's wearing an ice skating dress. :lol:

justin looks terrible. I agree with you belowen, he weirds me out. :ninja:

I liked the kiss. I didn't really like Béyoncé's dress, although she looked great. Christina looked nice. I do think that Madonna's career isn't dying, but I guess it's over for Britney. Justin did a funny move during Madonna's performance.

Originally posted by utopia@Sep 7th, 2003 - 12:26 pm
justin looks terrible. I agree with you belowen, he weirds me out. :ninja:
(he's trying way too hard...)

Missy Elliot's outfit isn't bad at all.. its just her style..i like it, personally.

:rofl: explain the hat then..... :rofl:

kind of.....what is it? a golfer hat?
a scottish look? sorry i dont understand
the stylings of Missy E, but i do like her music :flower:

Missy E just needs a different stylist. it seemes that Missy is more concerned with her music than her clothes & that's actually cool IMO. but that's where the stylist comes in, no? she should know what looks best & most flattering on her client. look at Queen Latifa: she managed to find her own style & lately looks smashing! Latifa's stylist does an amazing job in helping her.

At least she's keeping old-school Adidas manufacturers in business! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->