Our Photography! #2

yvesmanoel

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

these are just some pics i took for a small home made fashion editorial for my blog. i took the pictures, a friend of mine (wich writes the blog with me) did the styling (with the most stupid stuff we found at her basement, like old prom dresses) and another friend modeled for us. i think the results were pretty cool. we used no photoshop, except for the second picture (we edited her arm).

nothing really groundbreaking but pretty fun to do!

4447860011_1f93f1f9a1_o.jpg

4447860127_b049e9b2d2_o.jpg

4448636396_91fba1fcf5_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a couple...

4475408908_516b155618_o.jpg

I love the spring. Need to go looking for some more flowers.

Spring.jpg

The maple tree I planted from a tiny seed 11 years ago when we first moved into our new house is now bearing a lot of its own seed pods for the first time. I'm happy.

maples.png
maple2.png

maple3.png
maple4.png

maple5.png
maple6.png

To think, 11 years ago this huge tree was this little seed pod.

The before and after of a DIY avatar. Hope I'm not wrong about being unafraid to post it.

Attachments

• before-after.jpg
    before-after.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 12
yvesmanoel,
I think the photography and styling are beautiful! What camera did you use? can u give a few details about the shoot? Camera, lighting, lens... Thanx Also, it goes to show that you don't have to use ridiculously expensive clothes for photoshoots which always worried me.

I'll share some with you too. These were taken a couple of days ago with two friends, one of whom designed and made the dress and the other modelled. I think the photos are not the best cause we spent five hours shooting in a dif style then my frind realised that she wanted smth else, darker... So we only had like an hour left to take some pics in that style. As I wasn't prepared for it my flash gun had low battery and we had to improvise.

Started with:

4521505754_3c6bdc71c4_b.jpg

4521503336_5c61d119e8_b.jpg

Finished with:

4518590373_1140d183ee_b.jpg

4519219554_d3d1971511_b.jpg

Critique is welcome ^_^

A pic I took of one of Kodak Kidd's tags on Monday morning/a screencap of it added to Nylon Magazine's blog. Good way to start an agency test shoot, before arriving in New York.

Attachments

• Nylon's-Blog.JPG
    Nylon's-Blog.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 4
Here are some of my spring flower pictures and one of the full moon that I took from the back garden at work. It was so bright that night.

Attachments

• Hyacinth.JPG
    Hyacinth.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Plum Blossom.JPG
    Plum Blossom.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snowdrops 3.JPG
    Snowdrops 3.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Full Moon 1.JPG
    Full Moon 1.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
I found some photos from a vacation in spain a few years ago, that was photographed with this waterproof "one-time camera" (have no idea what the real name is xD).

26451tu.jpg

xbaezb.jpg

15zrpf7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->