Outfit look-alikes #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, and apart from one's in silk satin and the other's in metallic spandex..

And guess which one is more expensive? Oh the irony!

I happily present you the brand new Versace Fall Winter 2008 collection exclusively for Victoria Beckham Spring Summer 2012.... <with the courtesy of Versace Fall Winter 2009 hairstyle> <and Versace FW10 boots>
00140m.jpg
00010m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Those coats aren't alike at all. The first one has visible buttons, the second one has covered buttons. The first has some sort of vertical seams, the second has a skirted part at the bottom, etc

anyone wanna attempt Hervé Léger by Max Azria S/S 2012 vs. the Versace dresses? :rofl:

The Versace and J. Mendel comparison was really good. :ninja:

@Littleathquakes
there's something wrong with that link, now your pic doesn't show up for me

Try this link:

Those coats aren't alike at all. The first one has visible buttons, the second one has covered buttons. The first has some sort of vertical seams, the second has a skirted part at the bottom, etc
I agree
Also the Versace has a complete different shape

6bfkT.jpg
Victoria+Beckham+Spring+2012+Mby9BBL_W7fl.jpg

celebritycity,stylebistro

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria's Secret 2010 vs Michael Kors S/S 2012

article-1328815-0C038965000005DC-948_468x644.jpg
8.jpg

sources: dailymail.co.uk; nymag.com

hang on WHAT are you seeing that Im not? ^^^

Plus.....#46...WHAT? the only possible similarity between the TUNIC and the Knee length dress is the timy hip element, which is a Pocket on the MarcJacobs and just a material blob on the Miu Miu?

hang on WHAT are you seeing that Im not? ^^^

Plus.....#46...WHAT? the only possible similarity between the TUNIC and the Knee length dress is the timy hip element, which is a Pocket on the MarcJacobs and just a material blob on the Miu Miu?

they look similar to me in the way the detail goes across the torso. Obviously the MK one is an actual belt and the VS one is just trim.

All the sequined outfits at Marc Jacobs SS12 reminded me of Prada and Louis Vuitton FW11

^ You are fast! I have a feeling Marc's spring collection is gonna a be a regular here.

I came running to see the Marc/Prada comparison, it was so obvious. :lol:

The sequin Marc pieces looks very similar but I also noticed this....

Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 - Dolce and gabbana Spring 2007
screenshot20110916at022.png
Dolce-gabbana-ss07-02_show_fullscreen_view.jpg
Dolce-gabbana-ss07-52_show_fullscreen_view.jpg

Its just that they all look like Candy Wrappers!
*Elle.com and *Nowfashion.com Screenshot.

Also, It feels like i have seen this kinda thing from Christopher Kane before. But I cant out me finger on it. Its like a mix between his Spring 2010 and Fall 2011 collections....

Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 - Christopher Kane Spring 2010
screenshot20110916at022.png
00150m.jpg

JUST CANT FIND THE RIGHT IMAGE.....but this dress looks so familiar.
*NowFashion.com Screenshot + *style.com

Hate to break it to you, but those Marc Jacobs' comparisons are hardly "look-alikes".

they are 'Seem-A'like's, as in 'I seem to have seen this idea, or something along these lines slash very similar somewhere else in the past, and I feel that the dresses I have seen today remind me of other dresses that were equally as hideous, therefore there will be a comparison made'.

1. The thread is called "Outfit look-alikes" not "Oufit seem-alikes".
2. There's nothing similar about them besides a material for one and a print for the other.
3. Those dresses aren't hideous...
:unsure:

Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 - Christopher Kane Spring 2010

Apart from similar pattern and a visible bra in both, there isn't much of looking alike, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->