Pamela Love Jewelry

^I'm sure they can sell you the piece from the shop anyways. I wrote them back when I wanted the claw bracelet, before their shop, and they were very nice!

@jodache - and what would they told you? refer you to some stockist or ..? cause their shop is still pretty much out (some kind of maintenance)

@caroulemapoule - only available for Europe, right? Ya I noticed Browns is SO much more expensive, ridiculous. I know PLs also on Harvey Nichols.

Overall I think PLs pieces went high in prices, did anyone noticed that?
I guess where's the demand there are higher prices.

*thanks girls for your replies :wink:

Whenever I email Pamela Love's customer service, they either tell me if the piece is available, or whether it has to be made for me. (Right now I'm getting the crystal clear cross necklace made!:D)

Net-a-porter in the United States doesn't the earring(s) available, but I'm not sure about Europe.

Right now I'm getting the crystal clear cross necklace made!:D)

Nice!
There's a special feeling when there's something made especially for you. I know it's cheesy but I feel that way.

Anyways I contacted them yesterday and today one nice girl replied so I'm waiting to see what they have in stock.

Pamela Love has fantastic customer service. Every single time I have emailed them, someone very courteous and helpful has answered immediately. I love the jewelry themselves but the customer service definitely makes me feel better about purchasing from them.

Nice!
There's a special feeling when there's something made especially for you. I know it's cheesy but I feel that way.

Anyways I contacted them yesterday and today one nice girl replied so I'm waiting to see what they have in stock.

Good to hear! They are always fast to respond, and super friendly. And I love that if an item is not in stock, it can be made.

I'm counting the days until I get my crystal cross! I just got the heishi bracelet, which I've wanted forever, and am LOVING it! I need to post photos of my collection. Pamela Love has a link called brand ambassadors and used one of my photos! http://pamelalove.passportstyle.com/brand
I'm the blond on the middle of the fourth page!

The talon cuffs in silver and gold

I love that the silver one can take more of a beating and it matches all my jewelry since I own mostly silver, but I like the talon cuff the most in gold. I wish I could own it in solid gold, not plated...

Source of pics: my own

Attachments

• Photo0110.jpg
    Photo0110.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo0107.jpg
    Photo0107.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo0108.jpg
    Photo0108.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 5
I've always liked the silver the most, which is also the reason why I bought it in silver :D I don't like the gold finish, it looks off to me. :S And I don't that it's plated. I want solid metal for that price. :smile:

I've had my silver for around a year, and I still love it!

The talon cuffs in silver and gold

NICE pingy!
You're lucky to have even two of those. It's an outstanding piece of jewelry. I wonder how other people perceive them; creepy or piece of art...

I'd like to buy one of those (i prefer silver) but every time I save up I buy something else.
If I could find it in a half of price I would buy it instantly until then ... dreaming.

Weird question but can anyone who has purchased straight from Pamela love site tell me what the packaging of the item is like? my friend bought from a store and she received the store's box and velvet bag instead of the pamela love one so I'm just a little curious...

NICE pingy!
You're lucky to have even two of those. It's an outstanding piece of jewelry. I wonder how other people perceive them; creepy or piece of art...

I'd like to buy one of those (i prefer silver) but every time I save up I buy something else.
If I could find it in a half of price I would buy it instantly until then ... dreaming.

I have only received very nice compliments for my bracelet. People are a bit like "What-the-****-is-that-a-claw?!", and then when I hand it over for them to see, they like it. But a lot of them say it requires a special person to carry it, not everyone would be able to carry it how it deserves to be carried. :blush:

I feel a little odd commenting because I noticed everyone else is female but I love Pamela Love jewelry, so I figured why not...

Sadly I don't own any pieces, I live in South Carolina and I really can't afford the pieces so I just sit in my room and drool over them while cradling my lonely Whistle from Falling Whistles. He needs more accessory friends.

To the person that said the thing about not wanting the pieces because of the crowd associated with it. I definitely understand where you're coming from. In an interview one designer I know said that as soon as your customer sees someone they don't like wearing your pieces, they'll stop wearing them. So I understand where you're coming from but I'm the type of person that I know that the way I wear a piece... isn't going to be like everyone else, so I really don't care.

But yeah I sooo want some pieces. The bags are cool... but obviously they are feminine so not my style... the piece that interests me the most though: the earring. I've always wanted gauges but really small ones.. and I think that piece could be my best option so I don't actually have to get them!

^^^Pamela's jewellery looks AMAZING on men so don't feel odd!!! Eric from True Blood wears it particularily well.....

Pre-Fall 2011 Collection

“I thought it was a good time to experiment with something different,” says the jewelry designer Pamela Love, who is known for her rough-around-the-edges aesthetic. (Think fierce talon bracelets and rings.) “I was feeling drawn to more colors and shinier finishes, so I began working with a brighter rose gold.” The CFDA fashion fund finalist and recent Ecco Domani winner’s first pre-fall collection is full of firsts. For starters, there is her signature tribal spike cuff now in turquoise (her favorite color), shiny gold sun cuffs, even shinier rings that resemble a punk royal crest and multi-chain skull necklaces in red, purple, mint and, of course, turquoise. “I think it’s a nice time for a breath of fresh air,” she says. “I like the contrast of aggressive jewelry in fun or pretty colors.”
source | nytimes.com

ohhh i like. especially that cuff. I think it's mocked after a man's shirt cuff.

Wow, I am in love! That turquoise cuff and the sun cuffs in the third photo are stunning!

i'm regretting not buying the claw cuff for half off, but since it's such a harsh winter i'm so covered up i can never see my wrists so i held off!

sadly it's there no longer, at yigal azrouel in nyc. that's where i got the talon necklace and cage ring for half off. i should have just bought the damn claw bracelet too!

pamela love for topshop (pamelalovenyc twitpic)

Attachments

• pamela1.jpg
    pamela1.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"