Porter #12 Winter Escape 2015 : Emma Watson by Cass Bird

Up at the villa is gorgeous... now that is the kind of story that makes me miss those editorials from the early 90s where shots of food and scenery or writings were evenly balanced with the model's appearance, the mood of the story always reached great heights.. some of these pictures would be so perfect without Isabeli, and in a way you'd appreciate Isabeli even more!.

It really is.

Gimmick-free, it-girl/it-fashion free. Just beauty— of land, of home, of dressing and of image and personality.

Emma’s and Isabeli’s edits are the epitome of warmth, loveliness and the gentlewomen. The Chris Colls shoot is really more late-80s Herb Ritts than anything, really, with Liya reminding me of Talisa Soto, so I’m good.

Colour Block and Stripes are the two dullard stepchildren whose initial ideas needed to be aborted during briefing before it even went to production with their bland, mid-range department store visuals. The stacked furniture set looks so stupid, so pointless. Leave that crap to a window display at Macy's.

I love Arlenis' editorial but it just looks like leftovers from the last time she was featured in Porter.

Does anyone know the designer of the knee high boots in Liya's editorial?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->