• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ports 1961 S/S 2022 : Kaia Gerber by Steven Meisel

Steven, darling, I don't know what pills are you on the last couple of months, but you should probably stop taking them.

^^^ The geezer-desperately-seeking-to-be-down-with-the-kidz virus has been plaguing the senior citizens of fashiondom, unfortunately.

Thank goodness the Bloomingdale’s teen-modelling-101 with those obnoxious cutesy poses are cropped by Fabien’s art direction for the final layout. He absolutely saved the campaign. Still not much to look at. … Why she is still infantilized when she’s a 20yo woman, I’ll never get but that seems to be the attitude these days. She’s still as bland as her mum, as far as I’m concerned.

(Meisel seems to only participate in on-location shoots for Zara these days. No one seems to pay him enough to bother venturing outside, it seems.)

how is she only 19 and already washed up nothing she has produced in the last 2 years has been good I really thought she would join Bella as being another good nepo model but unfortunately she is in the same boat as Kendall,Hailey,and Gigi mediocre

there's nothing bad about being a grandpa, all of us will have his age in some point of our lives. Respect.
I see Blair Waldorf meet Avril Lavigne here. The good news about Kaia is that she doesn't have dead eyes or only a good side as Kendall and Hailey. Is not a bad campaign, it could pass as an US Vogue ed.

Not the most visually-arresting Ports 1961 advertising campaign I've seen Steven Meisel photograph but despite the somewhat tame and unimaginative outcome, I still find myself appreciating this because I am like a moth to a flame for Meisel's studio shoots - and Kaia Gerber!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->