Prada F/W 2023.24 by Willy Vanderperre

Actually Prada has been in an upward trajectory in terms of sales ever since Raf came in so very much not true.

It's because they charge insane prices for their stuff now

Since Ferdinando Verderi took over the art direction for the Prada campaigns, they have been less interesting, less relevant and just generally trying too hard, regardless of the photographer.

Seriously…Raf Simons + Olivier Rizzo + Willy Vanderperre is like the worst nightmare possible for anybody who loves (loved) Prada.

A whole bunch of nothing…
A Maria Grazzia level. This is the worst decade in fashion ever and it should end asap. I repeat the same every year and never happens. Sims and Luchford are the best option for Prada (and Meisel! but I still don't know why both ended back in 2016). Willy is perfect for indie fashion publications, but for fashion campaigns of a massive brand with its own identity it doesn't work at all. Seems Miuccia didn't learn something about the fiasco from the late 2010s for Prada's campaign. Back to the worst possible way.

F2H0bOVWoAAmqb2
F2EYs0vXsAAUZ5i
F2EYtGZXoAAAMg-
F2DhxY6WkAEy2-i
F2Cq1snWIAU724r

The fact that Miu Miu is striving in terms of sales just by Miuccia doing it by herself while Prada is just meh makes me smile because I want Raf gone soon soon. :grinningwsweat:

I am done with the over intellectual approach of this man. He is a menace for fashion.

Wow! So there's another set of campaign.

But is this source from Lina? Went to check her instagram and didn't find any information…
the models part is more like digital advertorial. check the campaign via link in their ins bio, only actors, no models.

same thing happened in the Galleria Bag campaign, when Scarlett johansson stars the campaign, there were models set included in the online promotion.

That flower looks ridiculous and their contrived expressions and poses aren't helping. If they really wanted the flower they would have put it at the back in a bottle on a tall minimalist stool and had them pose for a clean studio shot. The first batch had potential with the black background but the oversized plant against the lifeless model makes it look like a Windows 95 backdrop.

I hate how cold and lifeless everything Raf does is.

exactly

its so sad, prada used to be a joy to look at, i loved him at CK his pretentious cold eye worked there, here it ruins the quirkiness and beauty prada always had

The flowers are beautiful but I don't like the ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->