Prada Spring/Summer 2006 Handbags

Thanks Vintage! :flower: I forgot that I shouldn't quote pics..sorry :blush:

I love that light beige croc color in boho's 3rd post. Lovely! :heart:

Thanks for posting the picture of Kate and more importantly her bag :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are super cute! :wink: And they look versatile too. I saw a batch at the Prada store and I wanted to snatch one. But since I'm coveting the white croc, my SA said it won't arrive until a few weeks later.

twigz said:
They are super cute! :wink: And they look versatile too. I saw a batch at the Prada store and I wanted to snatch one. But since I'm coveting the white croc, my SA said it won't arrive until a few weeks later.
You must post pictures when you get one!! :wink: :woot:

twigz said:
What was the pricing on the ones in the store, if you don't mind me asking :blush: :flower:

pradass2006sashapivarova0046kl.jpg

Here are some ad campaign pics!!:woot: all taken from jozworld

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3343/pradass2006sashapivarova0046kl.jpg

Vintage, thanks for posting pics & the link to jozworld! Karma for you :flower: Prada has got really nice bags for SS2006 :heart:

I love this one! I was sooo close to buying that bag (with brown leather trimming) yesterday :blush:

Attachments

• prada_fw2005_various_010.jpeg
    prada_fw2005_various_010.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 9
^
PLease post a source for you picture :wink:

The prada ad's are my fav this season :heart:

i might be getting that light pink croc clutch in the ad with the hot pink shoes, i already have the shoes on order.

great bags, also the prices arent...horrible. the 6000 price range isnt that bag for that large white croc bag compared to many other designers pieces in the same material and size:innocent:

I just got the nylon with shiny calf leather trim in black - it is gorgeous and I love it. It is a great day to evening bag even though it's big - the shiny calf trim dresses it up. It's such a cool combo of a frame bag that's soft and slouchy - and it opens up really wide. I haven't been a Prada handbag fan for quite a while now but a few of these spring bags are really fabulous (not digging the oversize logos on some of them though).

here's an example of the chocolate/black, from the mens fw06 catwalk...

00029.jpg

firstview

... these are so much more me than the taupe/tan... :wub:

brian said:
here's an example of the chocolate/black, from the mens fw06 catwalk...

firstview

... these are so much more me than the taupe/tan... :wub:

I agree!! Gorgeous!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->