Prada Spring/Summer 2006 Handbags

nice bags... she definitely seems to be going easy on the ornamentations this time. very simple with just the reptile skins

and :shock: did anyone see the cool watch on the first page... :heart: those hard watches. it kind of looks like shellacked wood?

gius said:
and :shock: did anyone see the cool watch on the first page... :heart: those hard watches. it kind of looks like shellacked wood?
they're plexi :D

the first one is linen and leather and is $1100.The second one is more espensive about$1600.So I guess I will go with the first one,if you think it justifies the price.what is you opinion?

angel14 said:
the first one is linen and leather and is $1100.The second one is more espensive about$1600.So I guess I will go with the first one,if you think it justifies the price.what is you opinion?

Mine is like the first one but it is nylon and leather - it was $1050. I think it is a GREAT looking bag (probably better looking in the linen than the nylon that I got, but I needed a bag that could take some travel abuse). It is more modern looking and alot more versatile than the washed leather which would, IMO, only look good with jeans or very casual clothes. Get the linen!! It will look good with jeans and casual as well. And spray it with Vectra before using it. The bottom of the bag, being leather, as well as frame will help keep it clean, but if you spray it with Vectra, it should be easy to spot clean should anything ever get on it. Let us know what you decide!

Thanks for the advise.I am sure now about getting the frame bag.It is prettier and less expensive:P .Thanks for the tip about the vectra.I will post pictures as soon as I get it..

angel14 said:
Thanks for the advise.I am sure now about getting the frame bag.It is prettier and less expensive:P .Thanks for the tip about the vectra.I will post pictures as soon as I get it..

Yay!! I think that you are really going to love it. Be sure to post pics when it arrives!

Has anyone seen this bag in person with the croc trim?

I called the store in SoHo yesterday and they said it is in fact made with croc trim. I have yet to see it in person though.

Two f/w bags. The second one is scary :shock:

127m.jpg

123m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
OH:shock: ^

I dont like those two at all. I thought the second one was a dead animal:sick:

Prada is just not doing it for me with the F/W stuff.

Guessgirl96 said:
Two f/w bags. The second one is scary :shock:

Please see tFS guidelines
style.com

OMG :sick: ! And that fur thing - with a tail!? It IS SO scary!

Hi, this is my first post! I was wondering if anyone new where i could buy the prada croc bag, the same as kate moss's, its gorgeous!!!! Impossible to get any where in england though!:(

Hi I already recieved my frame handbad the one I post in a previous post I love it but I think is a too big for me.May be I was used to smaller bags.do you know if the trend right now is bigger bags? Can they be used at night?Or is it only a day bag?

Hi Angel

I love your bag but I can't seem to find one now.. which store did you get it from? Any idea if they still have stock?

#68 (the second one) wtf? That is just sick :yuk:

00010m.jpg

on the other hand, this is just stunning :heart: I love the big Prada stamp on it too. :heart:
(sorry couldn't be bothered trying to find a better pic)

style.com

Looking back at the pictures, the bags from this season have really grown on me :heart:

Mine is just like that but a little smaller still big.I love it.The stamp is very nice.

anyone know how much this bag retails for? source: model street style thread
plada2gl.jpg

I went to two Prada stores in NYC....and Saks

and they didn't have the one bag from the men's SS06 line I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->