Prada Spring/Summer 2006 Handbags

janyoung99 said:
It's such a cool combo of a frame bag that's soft and slouchy - and it opens up really wide. I haven't been a Prada handbag fan for quite a while now but a few of these spring bags are really fabulous (not digging the oversize logos on some of them though).

True, I 've got the same one in white leather. :lol:

Swank said:

:woot: ooooh - GORGEOUS!! I really love the style - very clean, modern, non-gimmicky.

janyoung99 said:
I just got the nylon with shiny calf leather trim in black - it is gorgeous and I love it. It is a great day to evening bag even though it's big - the shiny calf trim dresses it up. It's such a cool combo of a frame bag that's soft and slouchy - and it opens up really wide. I haven't been a Prada handbag fan for quite a while now but a few of these spring bags are really fabulous (not digging the oversize logos on some of them though).

really like this style....congrats to you and swank!

Yay or Nay?

I have to decide on this bag by tomorrow as my SA is holding it but only until then b/c there are so few of them. It is the same color as seen here... none of the other colors (white, etc.) were produced. Should I get it or not? It's pricey so I want to make sure I'm making a good decision.... it is nice, versatile, good investment?

Thanks! :flower:

Attachments

• 00130.jpg
    00130.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 10
shalu said:
I have to decide on this bag by tomorrow as my SA is holding it but only until then b/c there are so few of them. It is the same color as seen here... none of the other colors (white, etc.) were produced. Should I get it or not? It's pricey so I want to make sure I'm making a good decision.... it is nice, versatile, good investment?

Thanks! :flower:

YES!!! It is spectacular - a bag that will always look chic. I don't think you'll ever want to get rid of it - so versatile. I love the color too.

I definatly think you should get the bag, I would love to own one. And if you get it you must post pictures :heart:

Please post a source for the picture, else it will be deleted. Thanks!

It's a classic and so it would be a great investment and as VP says the colour is perfect :wub:

Thanks so much for the advice guys! I really appreciate it. :flower: (Oh, the source for the picture is style.com.)

i LOVE THEM ALL!!! <3 unfortunately i have to love from a distance....too pricey!

Swank said:

I got the tan one and I love it. But the leather is kind of different from all other Prada bags I have. It is more hard and stiff and I am afraid it is easily get cracked with aging. How do you like it?:huh:

brian said:
here's an example of the chocolate/black, from the mens fw06 catwalk...

firstview

... these are so much more me than the taupe/tan... :wub:

I want that one in her lap as well!!! But I love this brown version even better.

Anyone know a price on it???

What do you think of the washed leather?
do you think it is a good investment?

Which one will you choose between these two?
The washed leather or the logo frame bag in linen

Attachments

• luz-finalpictures002.jpg
    luz-finalpictures002.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 34
Or this washe leather
I have to make a decision soon

Attachments

• luz-finalpictures004.jpg
    luz-finalpictures004.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 21
Angel...I like the first one.

It's more...I don't know..........unique looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->