Re-Edition Magazine #21 S/S 2024

As expected, this thread is a cesspool of misogyny, ageism, and bitterness, capped with ENVY.
Madonna is the alpha, the omega, the beginning, and the end. The BLUEPRINT.
She will forever press, provoke, and follow her own path. Comparing her to others,
only illustrates the mediocrity of the others. No one does it like her, and no one ever will.

Amén. -_-:blush::cool::rolleyes::clap::bounce:

She will forever press, provoke, and follow her own path.
None of these things make anyone inherently talented or interested. Being shocking or provoking can be useful, or it can be pointless, or it can be uninteresting, or it can be thoughtless, or any number of other things. The general public doesn't think Madonna is still 'influential' in 2024.

I don't care for this cover but seeing people question Madonna's unparalleled impact and legacy is always weird to me

Calling Madonna a petty and a flop is embarrassing, she is definitely an icon with a massive legacy and a huge impact.

That said, the cover is horrendous like all her Instagram posts and the problem here is not that she became irrelevant for the present generations, but that all of her recent images have lack of taste, grace, elegance, refinement, etc. It happened to everyone, even Bjork with all her own legacy is doing more of the same and her music sounded the same for years. All artists of such age definitely become legacy artists for older generations and there is nothing wrong with that.

The flock of gays arguing with anyone who dislikes current state of Madonna is amusing. Any online platform ever will have the Madonna defence that relies on her past legacy and those will use that to project her former greatness to the horrendous current state she is in. I expect the same to happen when Taylor Swift will be 60.

We gays really don’t know how to support our favorite pop legends without tearing down other women in the process. The dark side of diva worship lol. I’m not sure Madonna would approve!

We gays really don’t know how to support our favorite pop legends without tearing down other women in the process. The dark side of diva worship lol. I’m not sure Madonna would approve!
Sharon Stone is not a pop legend. :lol:

I love at her age she keeps her persona true to herself, even if her newest style can make you change your mind. Madonna is everything. The perfect pop diva ever. She's having fun at this point of her life and there's nothing bad about it.

Sharon Stone is not a pop legend. :lol:
He means a pop icon of her era. I enjoy to find her oldest movies on tv, and her sensuality, her bossie attitude, and beauty is such a thrill to revisit again. BI gave her the Hollywood icon status.

She's been stuck in this cringe mix of Like a Prayer + Erotica for years. And the photographers seem to not challenge her to try a different look. It's a shame cause she's not looking bad lately (the fillers settled).

The editorial looks promising. The photographs remind me of Steven Klein's style. They just prove that the cover photo was a bad choice.

LOVE! these images! Particularly the last one with Guerra, and the shot of her legs. :heart: 🔥
Ricardo has been paying attention to her bff Steven Klein..

They seem like a logical extension of her W Cover with Jesus Luz ...

This cover story feels like a 2024 interpretation of the Tony Ward-Madonna relationship, justifying her love again, but in a flashier hotel room.

Re-Edition looks now like some bad tv guide or Vogue Thailand lol. Shame….

Just saw Saskia DeBrauw's cover and some outtakes of her editorial inside. She's still way ahead of the game years after her beginnings. Was a pleasure to see and a good reason to consider buying this issue. Do they have some kind of online store where to order it?

BIBI
Photography:
Thomas Cristiani
Styling: Berenger Pelc
Hair: Akemi Kishida
Make-up: Anthony Preel
Model: Bibi Breslin

imgmodels.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members