• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rebecca Minkoff Bags

Am loving this bag so much!!!! Some modelling shots from my post in the What You're Wearing thread. :flower:

Hallo.. me yesterday.

Black singlet under Supre pop-art top'
Witchery black cardi
Nudie Slim Kims
Moschino Jeans boots
Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini Charcoal and Basketweave

CIMG3461.jpg
CIMG3462.jpg

CIMG3464.jpg
CIMG3465.jpg

^Frankie! You completely wow me with how you incorporated that bag into your outfit! It looks perfect!

Holy guacamole, its been a while since I posted in here! I've been re-doing my Rebecca Minkoff collection over the past few months and have swapped out nearly all of my tasseled MAM/MAB bags to the ones with the new hardware. I've got a KICKASS Orange MAM coming to me in the mail along with the Iris/Purple Lizard color. Now I just need to pick out my favorite brown color and I'm set!

NEW COLLECTION: (Please dont mind the Matinee and RM makeup bag on the bottom!)

OLD COLLECTION:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca Minkoff Matinee Bag

I know there is a thread on the Morning After Bag but I didn't see one for the Matinee, so I thought I would go ahead and start one :P

This bag is one of my ultimate favorites! Unique styling, lux-ed out leather and detailing, and a badass (GORGEOUS) color make it the bag I carry the most. Do any of you ladies on here own this bag? What are your thoughts on it?

i love it...color, style, shape. i don't own one, but i think it's super cool. i'd like it in a blue shade too. :smile:

bumping... any recent interest in RM bags? Anyonnnne?

Heh, you dont have to ask me twice! =)

Heres my updated collection!

CIMG8759-1-5.jpg

... *faint*...

Dark gray matinee... where's that one! i don't see it in the photoooooo !!!! tease.

I think they look pretty tacky to be honest. Look like they should be in a normal high street shop.. undoubtedly they will sell however

Tackiness definitely seems to be subjective.

I've liked this bag for a while, I've just never taken the plunge - still in the midst of my Balenciaga obsession. I plan to get one one day though. The gray and black looks great :smile:

I'm not sure I like the name of the bag. It makes me think of a hangover and and me looking for a bag to puke into the "Morning after bag"

Not sure I like this bit tacky - not something id spend a lot of money on

lol, and asking people to buy you handbags and luxury gifts in your sig isn't tacky? Besides, didn't you just post pretty much the same thing a few posts up?

Is there an echo in here? :wink:

Anyways.. I find the bags anything but tacky, if anything the designs are all subtle.

I'm not a fan of some of the names of her bags, but they are ear-catching...

Currently I'm waiting for my MAB to come back from repairs... she'll be as good as new!

Any Rebecca Minkoff fans here??? calling all minkettes!

I was hoping we could all post pics and discuss our bags here...:flower:

So I am going to the Rebecca Minkoff presentation on Sunday at Lincoln center...woohoo! (fashion week is 5 blocks away from where I live)
I am a late bloomer..I have 2 MAB'S (Rich Brown and Blue Wave) 1 MAM (black) and 1 3 zip MAC (black haze)
I realized that I prefer the full size MAB to the MAM. But glad i have a little variety.
Anyone else out there have any to share?
Pics are mine

Attachments

• DSCN1648.JPG
    DSCN1648.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 6
  • mab2.jpg
    mab2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 4
  • mac.jpg
    mac.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 4
Bagalicious: I love your rich brown MAB. So perty!! Like you I prefer the full size MAB to the mini but I'm one of those people who carries all but the kitchen sink in my bag LOL

Right now, I have an Emerald MAB, a wine Nikki (I sold the MAB next to it), and a MAC with hot pink.

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 5
/\ OH LA LA!!!!!:heart:
I love the emerald green MAB..so..so nice! Sucre you have some AMAZING BAGS!!!
I have looked at the neon lined MAB (like your MAC) as well..Maybe in my future! I have never tried a Nikki...I don't know if i am a hobo girl as much as i am a 2 handle and dangling shoulder strap girl.:cry:..I carry the MAB'S over my shoulder and in the crrok of my arm..How do you carry Nikki? over the shoulder only?
I am currently the highest bidder on a studded MAB and I am also eyeing up a gray full size matinee...:lol: I'm also dying to get my hands on a old signature hardware MAB...so regal looking.
Looking forward to going to the Rebecca Minkoff show on Sunday for fashion week here in NYC....I want to carry all my bags!:lol:
My black MAM is just so gorgeous, I wish it was a MAB...oh well...i carry her on lighter days.

/\ woohoo..thanks parapluie..I'm on it.:flower:
Sucre..did you hear that:woot:/\
I just got my new to me blue wave MAB....pics to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->