• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Reese Witherspoon

moussemaker

Reaction score
reesebrown.jpg

wow she looks older, maybe she dyed it for a role but I think she looks way better blonde!

...vanity fair?

i'm pretty she has brown hair in it. ...the movie that is.

I think she looks like a typical college student except not as young.

She dyed it for a film she's doing in Tennessee, I think...I think she came back for a bit to spend time with her family, but the hair is for the film.

There were other images too - I saw them on another board - and I didn't mind the dark hair as much.

Reese Witherspoon is a natural brunette. She has to get her roots done every 3-4 weeks to stay blonde. She's probably liking the break her hair is getting from colouring.

It was a figure of speech. She may be naturally brunette, but IMO she's defiinitely better off as a blonde!

Originally posted by banana@Jun 25th, 2004 - 4:14 am
Reese Witherspoon is a natural brunette. She has to get her roots done every 3-4 weeks to stay blonde. She's probably liking the break her hair is getting from colouring.
ummm..didn't she state she was a natural blonde at her Legally Blonde premiere?? :blink:

Originally posted by oanadobre@Jun 25th, 2004 - 5:16 am
It was a figure of speech. She may be naturally brunette, but IMO she's defiinitely better off as a blonde!
I agree! :flower:

Everyone's so much more used to her 'done up' though, not just getting on with normal-life. So i'm pretty much sure she looks just as good as she did as a blonde once she's been put in a fancy dress and got the make up on :P

I don't mind it... I think it's just 'cause we're all used to her being blonde that it looks like such a stark difference.

Originally posted by FoxyC@Jun 25th, 2004 - 12:15 pm
Everyone's so much more used to her 'done up' though, not just getting on with normal-life. So i'm pretty much sure she looks just as good as she did as a blonde once she's been put in a fancy dress and got the make up on :P
I agree! She doesn't look bad for not having any makeup on, hair not fixed and not dressed up.

Even though I don't think she looks bad as brunette, I still am more fond of her as a blonde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->