RIP Manfred Thierry Mugler - 1948-2022

Unreal. I'm shocked and devastated to say the least... what a sad, sad week for fashion industry. May he rest in peace. :heart:

He made 90's fashion shows entertaining as hell.

RIP

It feels like there’s a new RIP thread everyday now. We’ve lost so many legends. I loved Mugler so much. RIP

I'm still so shock when I saw the post. I just can't believe it that he's gone.

He's a visionary, and an ultimate representation for the fearlessness creativity of the 90s era fashion. I love his fashion shows so much, when I went to his exhibition, i was mesmerizing, it's like traveling to a fantasy land. He is a genius and his clothes pushing all the limits of creativity to the max.

Rest in peace Mr. Mugler, you will be greatly missed.

Rest in peace and glamour, Mugler!

Rest In Peace! So much of his work was able to elicit a real emotional reaction, that’s a rare gift.

Sad news once again... He was actually from my hometown (and so far the only fashion character from here I know of) so he was always special to me for that somehow strange reason. And besides his creations I used to enjoy (and still do) and his natural charisma, how could I forget my young years wearing his perfumes... Merci for all this Mr Mugler, we won't forget you.

Thierry was one of my favourite designers and inspirations, creating some of the most iconic looks and shows ever. In the past weeks I had been revisiting his old collections with new eyes and his voice is so refreshing in this world of banality. May he rest in peace !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->