Rosamund Pike

Rosamund Pike attends the "A Private War" premiere during 2018 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall on September 14, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.

ZDRjaH6.jpg

28whZFB.jpg

zimbio.com

The Jungle special performance in London on 27 June, 2018.

zXiKPSR.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Actress Rosamund Pike attends a red carpet for "A Private War" at Guild Hall during Hamptons International Film Festival 2018 - Day Four on October 7, 2018 in East Hampton, New York.

LYsUpCO.jpg

sJawrZH.jpg

23TOUlG.jpg

Rosamund Pike attends the 41st Mill Valley Film Festival - Opening Night Gala Premieres Of 'Green Book' And 'A Private War' at The Outdoor Art Club on October 4, 2018 in Mill Valley, California.

TH2EQ7w.jpg

46FQqXE.jpg

zimbio.com, celebsfirst.com

Rosamund Pike attends the BFI IWC Schaffhausen Gala Dinner held at Electric Light Station on October 9, 2018 in London, England.

BhMwhbI.jpg

e9Zw3mE.jpg

OzXgYW8.jpg

zimbio.com

Women from across the film industry including (front L-R) Amanda Nevill, Denise Gough, Rosamund Pike, Andrea Riseborough and Tricia Tuttle pose as the BFI London Film Festival celebrates the contribution of women to this year's LFF, and the wider UK Film industry, during the 62nd BFI London Film Festival on October 12, 2018 in London, England.

wtnqcK3.jpg

zimbio.com

QoRUCeJ.jpg

On 'Graham Norton'.

789TlKi.jpg

Deadline's The Contenders on October 13, 2018 in London, England.

N2aNSYK.jpg

gofugyourself.com, twitter.com/rosamundsource

Rosamund Pike attends the European Premiere of "A Private War" & Mayor of London gala during the 62nd BFI London Film Festival on October 20, 2018 in London, England.
nmK5Xfp.jpg

wbdb8Y4.jpg

yRRF2Aw.jpg

zimbio​

Perfection!

I'm usually not a fan of dresses that aren't lined, but the fact that she's covered up pretty much everywhere makes it work, I think. Also because it's Rosamund! She's been looking consistently great in Clare's Givenchy.

I'd love it if it were lined. Still, her styling is perfect - high drama indeed

Rosamund Pike attends the Los Angeles premiere of 'A Private War' at Samuel Goldwyn Theater on October 24, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

5KVSj5x.jpg

ghInJkp.jpg

o2h0Tfk.jpg

CNdTi1v.jpg

4zyb1dz.jpg

YIqWYCl.jpg

zimbio.com

She is the chicest, damn, another perfect look... from a black gown to a nude gown seems intentional, and brilliant.

''A Private War'' BAFTA film screening in New York on October 22, 2018.

gNIxEUF.jpg

iiQB8tj.jpg

''A Private War'' Press Conference in Beverly Hills on October 25,2018.

s8xYFXN.jpg

hsPtJAZ.jpg

bellazon.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->